Lady Training

steriaca

8 hours ago, Amorkca said:

Avis steps back into the van Ghost Cat came out of, over the communicator he says "I'll keep scouting around out here in smaller form.  I also have spacial awareness so should be safe from any flash type attacks, Avis out"

Inside the van, he shrinks down to hummingbird size and scoots out the window opposite to which he came into the van.

All seems quiet.

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

29 minutes ago, steriaca said:

(Understandable).

Lady Heart walked towards where they say Foxbat is held up in. "I come in piece Mister Foxbat."

"Good to hear," Foxbat says.  "I saw the police trap a mile away.  Now, young lady, where's my autograph?"

13 minutes ago, steriaca said:

"First I need to know if the hostage is ok. Show me Miss Doreen please."

"Of course."  Foxbat shows Doreen, still in costume, to Lady Heart.  Doreen waves to Lady Heart.  Unknown to Foxbat, she's signaling that she's okay. 

1 minute ago, Mark Rand said:

"Of course."  Foxbat shows Doreen, still in costume, to Lady Heart.  Doreen waves to Lady Heart.  Unknown to Foxbat, she's signaling that she's okay. 

"She doesn't look hurt. And from what I read about you, kidnapping is not your style. Your style is stealing the city's supply of Hostage bakery goods so they can't be used against you."

Lady Heart blinked cutely. "Do you know the difference between reality and fantasy; Mister Foxbat?"

33 minutes ago, steriaca said:

"She doesn't look hurt. And from what I read about you, kidnapping is not your style. Your style is stealing the city's supply of Hostage bakery goods so they can't be used against you."

"Quite true," Foxbat replies.  "However, I want Mickey's autograph and this seemed the best way to get it."

33 minutes ago, steriaca said:

Lady Heart blinked cutely. "Do you know the difference between reality and fantasy; Mister Foxbat?"

"Aren't they the same thing?" Foxbat asks.

3 hours ago, Mark Rand said:

"Quite true," Foxbat replies.  "However, I want Mickey's autograph and this seemed the best way to get it."

"Aren't they the same thing?" Foxbat asks.

"Not really. Just because a few handful of people are gifted with abilities which bend reality doesn't mean that there is no fantasy and everything is real. For example, in this dimension and reality Mickey Mouse only exists as a fictional character. In order to get your autograph, my colleagues had to search the multiverse using technology which the masses should never be exposed to find a reality where Mickey Mouse was a real being, then find one which wasn't a villain or a monstrous freak."

13 minutes ago, Mark Rand said:

Foxbat groans, shakes his head, and says to Doreen, "Your rescuers await you.  Thank you for your company."

"You're welcome," Doreen says before walking toward Lady Heart and her associates.  Meanwhile, Foxbat puts his head in his hands.

<it is unclear to me where this conversation is happening>

Avis flutters around the hall where Foxbat and Lady Heart are talking, looking to see if anyone else is here...

He'll shift into a duck form and land on a nearby bannister to see what happens next...