Jump to content

Lady Training


steriaca
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

27 minutes ago, Beast said:

GC will take a selfie with him ,then write
To FOXBAT
       from GC as MM

GC will doodle an MM face and hand it to him, and see if he goes for his gun or surrenders
 "now hands up and it won't hurt"
 

Foxbat surrenders.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Beast said:

when GC gets back to van she will muse to the team
"He wanted to go back to prison"

"Foxbat surrendering to us so easily is a kick in the teeth to Butz"
"Is there any History between Butz and Foxbat?"

"Not that I know of," replies an officer who had been with Diana.  "Time to head to the station and do paperwork."

 

After the officers leave, Arachne says, "We have after-action reports to do.  Hopefully, they'll let us do them tomorrow."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, steriaca said:

After a while, the doctors did a check up on Doreen (standard procedure), and Lady Hert took that time to change back to Rob, remove his costume and get back to the others. " Too bad the play ended so soon."

Doreen was taken to the Saint Mary's General Hospital Emergency Room for a checkup.  As is required by law, the Child Protective Services Bureau of the Social Services Division of the county's Health and Human Assistance Department was notified of the kidnapping and her safe return.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

As Monica is finishing her paperwork, Lotus enters.  "A burglar broke into the San Angelo Metropolitan Museum last night and stole a number of gems from its collection."

 

"Any leads?" Monica asks.

 

"No," Lotus replies.  "The security system, including the cameras and recorders, was deactivated and the guards were knocked out, bound, and gagged."  She paused, then added, "There are a couple of cat burglars on parole in the county.  One is a tender at the Curry Street Drawbridge.  The other is the keeper of the Del Oro River Lighthouse, which is downstream from San Angelo International Airport."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Mark Rand said:

As Monica is finishing her paperwork, Lotus enters.  "A burglar broke into the San Angelo Metropolitan Museum last night and stole a number of gems from its collection."

 

"Any leads?" Monica asks.

 

"No," Lotus replies.  "The security system, including the cameras and recorders, was deactivated and the guards were knocked out, bound, and gagged."  She paused, then added, "There are a couple of cat burglars on parole in the county.  One is a tender at the Curry Street Drawbridge.  The other is the keeper of the Del Oro River Lighthouse, which is downstream from San Angelo International Airport."

Rob overheard the conversation, and added "Any evidence of paranormal activity in the crime? Any evidence of GRAB, or other villain groups?"

 

(Don't know if GRAB is anything in this universe.)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

49 minutes ago, steriaca said:

Rob overheard the conversation, and added "Any evidence of paranormal activity in the crime? Any evidence of GRAB, or other villain groups?"

 

(Don't know if GRAB is anything in this universe.)

"No," Lotus replies.  "It wasn't Vixen either.  Two days ago, she pulled a job in Miami and left a few Viper agents trussed up for the police.  The guards in the monitoring room had their coffee drugged.  After that, they were bound with plastic cable ties and gagged with cloth and duct tape.  The ones making their rounds were subdued first with a electric stun gun to the neck.  After they were bound and gagged the same way, they were chloroformed."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

45 minutes ago, Mark Rand said:

"No," Lotus replies.  "It wasn't Vixen either.  Two days ago, she pulled a job in Miami and left a few Viper agents trussed up for the police.  The guards in the monitoring room had their coffee drugged.  After that, they were bound with plastic cable ties and gagged with cloth and duct tape.  The ones making their rounds were subdued first with a electric stun gun to the neck.  After they were bound and gagged the same way, they were chloroformed."

"Sounds normal, not paranormal. You think Captain Blurt can handle it? He'll complain about us doing his job for him."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

55 minutes ago, steriaca said:

"Sounds normal, not paranormal. You think Captain Blurt can handle it? He'll complain about us doing his job for him."

"So far, it's actually a job for the Burglary Bureau," Lotus says.  "Of course, Butz will probably try and stick his nose in.  He may even try and blame either Catherine Avery or Beverly Archer, the two paroled cat burglars.  From what I've heard about them, they'll make him look foolish."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, Mark Rand said:

"So far, it's actually a job for the Burglary Bureau," Lotus says.  "Of course, Butz will probably try and stick his nose in.  He may even try and blame either Catherine Avery or Beverly Archer, the two paroled cat burglars.  From what I've heard about them, they'll make him look foolish."

"Considering how he acts, Foxbat makes Butz look foolish. In fact, he did already, didn't he?"

 

Rob sighed. "Remind me to visit him as Lady Heart to see how he is doing in jail, if he is getting the mental health help he needs."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, steriaca said:

"Considering how he acts, Foxbat makes Butz look foolish. In fact, he did already, didn't he?"

 

Rob sighed. "Remind me to visit him as Lady Heart to see how he is doing in jail, if he is getting the mental health help he needs."

"Butz or Foxbat?" Monica asks.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Mark Rand said:

"Yeah," Lotus replies.

"You know, your too serious at times, Lotus-sama."

 

"In case you're wondering, I have to have a sense of humor. I'm a male magical girl. But I do swear, if Ghost Cat shape shifts into Kubay from Madoka Magica, I'm going to kill her."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...