Lady Training

steriaca

5 hours ago, steriaca said:

"...might deliberately pass by Piper's on my way. I always feel something when I pass there. I can't describe it. But it doesn't feel bad."

"Either of you need a ride?" Bonnie asks.

Edited by Mark Rand
corrected a quote

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Mark Rand said:

"I only have $20.00 on me," Bonnie replies, "and I have only $200 in my checking account."

Doesn't the JJF have a stipend for just this kinda stuff to get leads
Guess I'll just have to depend on my good looks and make a slinky catsuit550523_412446272156384_1979470038_n.thumb.jpg.1649ac36cecf7f9d4c91e4ac32c64a4e.jpg

15 minutes ago, Beast said:

Doesn't the JJF have a stipend for just this kinda stuff to get leads
Guess I'll just have to depend on my good looks and make a slinky catsuit550523_412446272156384_1979470038_n.thumb.jpg.1649ac36cecf7f9d4c91e4ac32c64a4e.jpg

"You'll still need to show proper ID," Bonnie says.  "You know, you do have an account the JJF set up for you at the bank you designated."

5 minutes ago, Mark Rand said:

"You'll still need to show proper ID," Bonnie says.  "You know, you do have an account the JJF set up for you at the bank you designated."

"well I guess the JJF won't do that "
"I could copy somebody leaving and say I forgot my wallet inside and to have them check their security camera to show me leaving:"

"yep might see if I can get somebody to set me up with a few cover ID's"

2 hours ago, Mark Rand said:

"Okay," Lady Heart," Bonnie says.  "Let's roll."

"Let's.  Should I I detransform first, or remain in my magical girl body?" It then hit him about what he just said.  "Ick...that came out weird. And don't you dare Michael Scott me by adding 'that's what she said' to that."

14 minutes ago, steriaca said:

"Let's.  Should I I detransform first, or remain in my magical girl body?" It then hit him about what he just said.  "Ick...that came out weird. And don't you dare Michael Scott me by adding 'that's what she said' to that."

"I won't," Bonnie says with a smile, recognizing the quote from the TV program The Office.

2 hours ago, Beast said:

"well I guess the JJF won't do that "
"I could copy somebody leaving and say I forgot my wallet inside and to have them check their security camera to show me leaving:"

"yep might see if I can get somebody to set me up with a few cover ID's"

I wonder how good their security is?  I might be able to fly in as a hummingbird...

Bonnie's garb, a black turtleneck sweater, jeans, hiking boots, and leather gloves, is what most patrons of The Light-Fingered Lady wear.  Many also wear ski masks, too.

In the  lobby you show proof of age and can buy stored-value cards, usable at a number of bars, from a machine.  The staff actually dress like cat  burglars, complete with leather gloves and stocking masks under ski masks.  Of course, since they don't want the patrons to see them unmasked, they have their own entrance. 

2 hours ago, Mark Rand said:

Bonnie's garb, a black turtleneck sweater, jeans, hiking boots, and leather gloves, is what most patrons of The Light-Fingered Lady wear.  Many also wear ski masks, too.

In the  lobby you show proof of age and can buy stored-value cards, usable at a number of bars, from a machine.  The staff actually dress like cat  burglars, complete with leather gloves and stocking masks under ski masks.  Of course, since they don't want the patrons to see them unmasked, they have their own entrance. 

GC will check from nearby rooftops about roof access/escape to the Light-fingered Lady if possible
Otherwise GC will try to bluff  her way in through the employee entrance
Acting 12-

Striking appearance +1 to Pre skills when applicable

1 hour ago, steriaca said:

Meanwhile, Lady Heart arrived at the Curry Street Drawbridge control building. "Hello? Is Miss Caterine Avery here? May I talk with her?"

The building is actually a secure condo building between Old San Angelo and The Wharves, a trendy neighborhood.  Once inside, the lady at the front desk passes you the visitor log and asks you to sign in.

15 minutes ago, Mark Rand said:

The building is actually a secure condo building between Old San Angelo and The Wharves, a trendy neighborhood.  Once inside, the lady at the front desk passes you the visitor log and asks you to sign in.

Lady Heart signed in as Lady Heart in the visitor log, considering that she decided not to detransform. She waits to be acknowledge.

1 hour ago, Beast said:

GC will check from nearby rooftops about roof access/escape to the Light-fingered Lady if possible
Otherwise GC will try to bluff  her way in through the employee entrance
Acting 12-

Striking appearance +1 to Pre skills when applicable

The Light-Fingered Lady is one of several bars on the ground floor of an apartment building.  The staff entrance is on an alley behind the building that it shares with the other bars.

53 minutes ago, steriaca said:

Lady Heart signed in as Lady Heart in the visitor log, considering that she decided not to detransform. She waits to be acknowledge.

"Thank you, Lady Heart," the lady at the desk says.  She turns as the front door buzzer sounds.  "Good morning, Miss Valentine," she says.  "Lady Heart is here to see Miss Avery."

"Fine," Miss Valentine, a thin blonde wearing a yellow reflective jacket, black jeans, boots, and gloves, says.  She turns to Lady Heart and asks, "Shall we go up?"

1 minute ago, Mark Rand said:

"Thank you, Lady Heart," the lady at the desk says.  She turns as the front door buzzer sounds.  "Good morning, Miss Valentine," she says.  "Lady Heart is here to see Miss Avery."

"Fine," Miss Valentine, a thin blonde wearing a yellow reflective jacket, black jeans, boots, and gloves, says.  She turns to Lady Heart and asks, "Shall we go up?"

"Thank you. Lets go up."

36 minutes ago, steriaca said:

"Thank you. Lets go up."

"You're welcome," Miss Valentine says as she and Lady Heart enter an elevator.  "The control area is the balcony of the one-bedroom apartment Catherine and I share.  I was on duty when she came in last night at 10:25 PM.  She'd been drinking beer at The Light-Fingered Lady, which we both love going to.  From what she said, Detective Lieutenant Barbara Whitfield and Detective Sergeant Elizabeth Belding, both of the Burglary Bureau, shared a table with her."  The elevator door opens.  "This is our floor."

1 hour ago, Mark Rand said:

The Light-Fingered Lady is one of several bars on the ground floor of an apartment building.  The staff entrance is on an alley behind the building that it shares with the other bars.

GC will go in via the back alley entrance