steriaca

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, steriaca said:

(Ok. It is official. We are stuck. We don't know where we need to go to get the desired information we need, if it even exists.)

(Lighthouse keeper Beverly Archer is a cat burglar on parole.  She may have a few ideas.)

5 hours ago, Beast said:

we might as well go as a group
GC will go if nobody else wants to

(Bigger question: who is going to tell us that prehaps we should go ask questions at a lighthouse? I don't think anyone of us would think it up on our own.)

6 minutes ago, steriaca said:

(Bigger question: who is going to tell us that prehaps we should go ask questions at a lighthouse? I don't think anyone of us would think it up on our own.)

(Possibly Detective Lieutenant Barbara Whitfield?)

(Beverly's lighthouse is the Roe Island Lighthouse in Suisun Bay, a shallow tidal estuary that is a northeastern extension of the San Francisco Bay.  The island lies at the confluence of the Sacramento River and San Joaquin River, forming the entrance to the Sacramento–San Joaquin River Delta, an inverted river delta that is known in the campaign as the Del Oro River Delta.

)

19 hours ago, Mark Rand said:

(Beverly's lighthouse is the Roe Island Lighthouse in Suisun Bay, a shallow tidal estuary that is a northeastern extension of the San Francisco Bay.  The island lies at the confluence of the Sacramento River and San Joaquin River, forming the entrance to the Sacramento–San Joaquin River Delta, an inverted river delta that is known in the campaign as the Del Oro River Delta.)

(The thing is, Rob would never think of this himself. He is still an unseasoned superheroien and doesn't know the in and out of the city yet. This is why we have a contact and watched with the parent team.)

3 hours ago, steriaca said:

(The thing is, Rob would never think of this himself. He is still an unseasoned superheroien and doesn't know the in and out of the city yet. This is why we have a contact and watched with the parent team.)

(True, that's why visiting the lighthouse, by a police department Boston Whaler, would be suggested by a detective in the Burglary Bureau.)

The lighthouse is a Cape Cod-style house with a two-car garage on the first floor and the light sticking out of the solar cell-covered roof.  The section sticking up also has radio antenne, weather instruments, and what could be two foghorns.  A concrete driveway leads from one garage door down to the river's edge.  A second driveway goes along one side to the street.

A woman dressed like a cowgirl is sweeping the driveway.

4 hours ago, Mark Rand said:

The lighthouse is a Cape Cod-style house with a two-car garage on the first floor and the light sticking out of the solar cell-covered roof.  The section sticking up also has radio antenne, weather instruments, and what could be two foghorns.  A concrete driveway leads from one garage door down to the river's edge.  A second driveway goes along one side to the street.

A woman dressed like a cowgirl is sweeping the driveway.

Raises an eyebrow at the outfit...

Avis says to Lady Heart and Ghost Cat, is it Halloween?

8 hours ago, steriaca said:

"Hello. We are the Junior Justice Foundation. May we speak to you about a series of robberies and break ins which happened recently?"

"Sure," she replies.  "I assume you're talking about sophisticated break-ins, like I once did, and not a break-in done at random by some drug addict punk who doesn't have the sense to wear a mask, let alone gloves."  

1 hour ago, Mark Rand said:

"Sure," she replies.  "I assume you're talking about sophisticated break-ins, like I once did, and not a break-in done at random by some drug addict punk who doesn't have the sense to wear a mask, let alone gloves."  

"Yes. Some gems were stolen."

"Yes. Some gems were stolen."

"Assuming you're referring to the museum burglary, I could've done it, but I didn't.  You can check the record from the transmitter on my left ankle if you don't believe me."  She pauses, then says, "I don't know most of the burglars in the area.  We're secretive and, usually, don't stay in one area too long, unless we have a good cover identity.  Lieutenant Barbara Whitfield could've done it.  I should know.  I trained her for a series of burglary videos we did for the San Angelo Police Academy, and she was a natural.  She admitted later that, besides growing up in a wealthy family, she'd been a gymnast in high school and college.  Being from wealth, she probably know a lot about the wealthy and their habits.  Let's see, who else, my parents could've, but, last I heard, they were in Las Vegas.  Sorry, I can't help you any more.  Got to get back to doing chores, like I did growing up on my uncle's horse farm." 

Lady Heart sighs and gathered up her team mates. "So, what do you think? A crooked cop? Or something else?"

"Lots of suspects to sort through"

Maybe we need to check out the crime scene again to see if there is a clue that will sort the wheat from the chaffe"