steriaca

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 1/6/2020 at 3:50 AM, Mark Rand said:

“A hobble dress is a dress with a skirt that has a narrow enough hem to significantly impede the wearer's stride,” Miss Forbes replies.  “They were a short-lived fashion trend that peaked between 1908 and 1914.  Long pencil skirts are considered a modern variation of the old hobble style.”

think Mortica Addams from the Addams Family

Mortica.jpg

6 minutes ago, steriaca said:

(Well, kinda boobs on Snidley. But remember Unka Walt, or The Mouse, etc. There not going to stand for too much.)

OH alright then

So just what is the normal me 33b?
what about height ,my 5' 2" or something different?

1 hour ago, Beast said:

OH alright then

So just what is the normal me 33b?
what about height ,my 5' 2" or something different?

(Whatever you feel. Ideally you want to be 'taller' than the guys who are acting as girls, but you want to make it look like lifts as opposed to shapeshifting,  even if that is exactly what your doing. )

14 hours ago, Mark Rand said:

(Very cool!)

"You two are good," Jo Anne says.  "Keep up the good work."

At that moment, Judy Kaplan, looking somewhat like a cat burglar, descends the ladder from the above-stage catwalk.  "Everything looks good," she says.

"Thank you." He looked at Doreen. "You should see the wardrobe master to get your outfit."

10 hours ago, Mark Rand said:

"Okay," Doreen says.  She walks over to the wardrobe master.

The wardrobe master mesered Doreen and picked out a psudo-Canadian Mountie costume in just her size. As you know,  the Canadian Royal Mounted Police are really protective of their image,  so most play and movie and television costumes are 'close but not exactly' in detail.

(In case you can't picture it, see pictures. )

plus-size-canadian-mountie-costume.jpg

female-mountie-at-the-royal-canadian-mounted-police-depot-rcmp-training-EFHTD3.jpg

Miss Carol Marcus, formerly an English teacher and now the activities director, enters and walks over to Jo Anne Forbes, who is sitting in the audience near the edge of the stage.  She says, "I checked the athletics schedule.  While the swim teams are currently practicing, there are no meets scheduled for when your play is on."

"That's good news," Jo Anne says.

"Yes," Carol says before exiting.

(Annette, one of Rob's fellow Mouseketeers, and Monica, AKA Arachne, are on the school's women's swim team.)

Rob spotted Doreen in her costume and smiled and turned beet red. Mostly because they never bothered to strap down her chest, much like they didn't bother to give Rob an illusion of having a bust himself. "Wow, you look good Mako-chan."

47 minutes ago, steriaca said:

Rob spotted Doreen in her costume and smiled and turned beet red. Mostly because they never bothered to strap down her chest, much like they didn't bother to give Rob an illusion of having a bust himself. "Wow, you look good Mako-chan."

"Thanks," Doreen says.  "I think wardrobe wanted people to know that the characters were being played by people of the opposite sex."

(Although Doreen speaks with a Japanese accent, I'm not writing her part with one.)

3 hours ago, Mark Rand said:

"Thanks," Doreen says.  "I think wardrobe wanted people to know that the characters were being played by people of the opposite sex."

(Although Doreen speaks with a Japanese accent, I'm not writing her part with one.)

"I kinda figured that. So, you think the dress is too...well...much? It almost goes down to my ankles before it fish tails. Why bother with the rope cocoon when I'm not going to be able to run away, let alone fight back?"

1 hour ago, steriaca said:

"I kinda figured that. So, you think the dress is too...well...much? It almost goes down to my ankles before it fish tails. Why bother with the rope cocoon when I'm not going to be able to run away, let alone fight back?"

"That was the style of dress then," Doreen replies.  "The cocoon may be to hinder your arms more than your legs.  I don't know."

"Let's find out." Rob goes to the wardrobe master. "Can you show Doreen the cocoon?" The wardrobe master fetches it, on the inside is soft fome with a zipper in the 'back' of it, and on the outside a ridiculous amount of rope sewed and hot glued into place. It was a simple task for Rob to step into the unzipped overcostume, the wardrobe master temporary removed the wig and zipped him up, then placed it back on his head and gently arranges the curls around the cocoon. Finally, the cloth gag was placed over his mouth loosely.

All in all, if you didn't see it from behind,  you couldn't tell it was one piece from afar.

"So, what do you think?" Rob muffles slightly through the gag, not exactly blocking any sound he made.

9 hours ago, Mark Rand said:

"It restricts the arms a lot more than the legs," Doreen replies. 

"Well, true normally,  but...", Rob pokes his right hand out of a side opening and wiggles his fingers, then puts his left arm out of an opening in the front. Both openings were designed to be hidden until used. "And as you can see, it does extend down to my ankles. "

(Trying to find a safe for work image of a rope cocoon...)

(Think something like that.)

EC44tCGXoAIUbIx.jpg

"Well, we do specialize in illusions as a reflection or escape from reality. But there is one thing which is real." Rob moves rather close to Doreen. "My feelings for you, and our shared secrets." He flutters his eyes at her. "You remember how long it took before I was able to speak more than a word to you?"

8 hours ago, steriaca said:

"Well, we do specialize in illusions as a reflection or escape from reality. But there is one thing which is real." Rob moves rather close to Doreen. "My feelings for you, and our shared secrets." He flutters his eyes at her. "You remember how long it took before I was able to speak more than a word to you?"

"I remember," Doreen replies.

Rob looks around to see if anyone is within whisper range besides them, then whispers to Doreen in Japanese. "My team mates are also here. I believe Ghost Cat is going for the villain role, and Monica is on the stage crew, but they might be some conflict with her position in the swim team. She's our ninja. And of course you know my other self. If anything happens, your job will be to get me to the wings so I can say my special words and change." He then says clearly in Japanese, "But even more important,  I need you to be safe if such things happen, my heart."

After a long pause, he asked Doreen in English and in normal volume, "Are you all right my love? Everyone knows we are dating,  you know. If not from what we do at school together,  then from the mooks Disney authorized about our lives, from my early struggles with being bullied to your struggles fitting in when your family moved to America from Japan."

(Mooks, a combination of the words Magazine and Book. A huge magazine about the size of a small book and publishing sporadically. )

"And speaking of Mooks, I wonder if the House of Mouse sent a photographer to document the play yet?"

6 hours ago, steriaca said:

After a long pause, he asked Doreen in English and in normal volume, "Are you all right my love? Everyone knows we are dating,  you know. If not from what we do at school together,  then from the mooks Disney authorized about our lives, from my early struggles with being bullied to your struggles fitting in when your family moved to America from Japan."

"And speaking of Mooks, I wonder if the House of Mouse sent a photographer to document the play yet?"

"I'm fine, my love,"Doreen replies.  "The Disney folks might send a photographer to document the play, but they also might send one to document Annette either competing in a swim meet, or swimming, with Monica, as a mermaid.  They may even want to photograph Judy and Sharon working on stage crew."