Lady Training

steriaca

9 hours ago, steriaca said:

Lady Heart sighs and gathered up her team mates. "So, what do you think? A crooked cop? Or something else?"

7 hours ago, Beast said:

"Lots of suspects to sort through"

Maybe we need to check out the crime scene again to see if there is a clue that will sort the wheat from the chaffe"

As we walk away from Beverly Archer, Avis looks back at her to see whether she's watching us leave, wondering whether she's got a smirk on her face or something to indicate she's not quite as innocent as she appears...

He comments to the other two, do you think she knows how to fool that electronic bracelet? Maybe even take it off?

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, Amorkca said:

As we walk away from Beverly Archer, Avis looks back at her to see whether she's watching us leave, wondering whether she's got a smirk on her face or something to indicate she's not quite as innocent as she appears...

He comments to the other two, do you think she knows how to fool that electronic bracelet? Maybe even take it off?

if she can bypass electronic security systems, I'd bet an ankle braclette would be no problem

As you head back, you notice that traffic is backed up on the main road to San Angelo and that the other two are closed at a certain point. 

One has been dug up, exposing the maze of piping under the street and has a construction crew working on it.  The other has the front of a bus sticking up at a steep angle.  The rear of the bus is in a big hole.

2 hours ago, Beast said:

"is anybody trapped in the bus?"

"No, we got them out through the emergency exits, which are the windows, closest to the ground.  However, the bus is close to the transformer vault for the shopping mall  just down the road  Natural gas, water, sanitary sewer, steam, and storm sewer pipes are also close to the vault." 

4 hours ago, Mark Rand said:

"No, we got them out through the emergency exits, which are the windows, closest to the ground.  However, the bus is close to the transformer vault for the shopping mall  just down the road  Natural gas, water, sanitary sewer, steam, and storm sewer pipes are also close to the vault." 

"Any idea what happened?" Avis looks around the area.

2 hours ago, Mark Rand said:

"From what we can tell, water eroded the roadbed, causing the pavement to collapse."

broken water main?
does it look like there are shorting out of any power lines
GC says"Call HQ and see if there are any power lines in this area get them turned off(she will spend a minute to give as exact position as possible +3 for time  base Navigation 12-)

6 hours ago, Beast said:

broken water main?
does it look like there are shorting out of any power lines
GC says"Call HQ and see if there are any power lines in this area get them turned off(she will spend a minute to give as exact position as possible +3 for time  base Navigation 12-)

HQ responds that any underground electrical or communications cables would be inside either metal or plastic conduits and that it was probably caused by a slow leak in a sewer line.  If it was a water main, since they're under pressure, there would've been a geyser.

"I need everybody to get back at least 40 yards, I'm going to push this bus up and out from the front"
once that is done GC will get in the muck and try and find good footing to push off from
she will push her strength to 50(5pts) and leap 20m back where the bus came from

2 hours ago, Beast said:

"I need everybody to get back at least 40 yards, I'm going to push this bus up and out from the front"
once that is done GC will get in the muck and try and find good footing to push off from
she will push her strength to 50(5pts) and leap 20m back where the bus came from

"Okay, everyone, get clear.  Once the bus is out, we have to have the utility companies come in and inspect their lines and repair any damage before we can fill the hole and put new paving down."  Once everyone was clear, he said to Ghost Cat, "All yours." 

40 minutes ago, Beast said:

Hopefully the fire department is there GC will ask them to hose her off so she is only wet and from there she will shapeshift to slough of any excess sewage and water
then she will head to the car

While Ghost Cat's getting hosed down, the gas company crew inspects their lines.  By the time she's in Bonnie's SUV, the gas company crew reports that there are no damage to the gas lines.

18 minutes ago, Amorkca said:

Maybe I'm just looking for conspiracies in everything?? Or is this just a normal day for San Angelo?

"It's a normal day," Bonnie says.  "As I understand it, a lot of the infrastructure under the streets is old and some of it is falling apart."

22 hours ago, Mark Rand said:

"It's a normal day," Bonnie says.  "As I understand it, a lot of the infrastructure under the streets is old and some of it is falling apart."

"So it could be coincidence??" Avis ponders aloud, "Not some supervillain out to take over the city or transport it thousands of kilometers underground for nefarious reasons?"