• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

34 minutes ago, steriaca said:

"Ok. Let's fly then."

They discussed exactly where they will patrol, and switch off to cover the two key areas plus the surrounding area, then went off to do exactly that.

"Don't forget, we also have school and homework," Arachne says.

1 hour ago, Mark Rand said:

"Don't forget, we also have school and homework," Arachne says.

"Sh.. " Lady Heart stopped herself from swearing. "I guess we better do that before we unleash that plan then." She then detransform and started to work on his homework. 

"What excuse are your going to feed your parents? Mine knows, by the way."

7 hours ago, steriaca said:

"Sh.. " Lady Heart stopped herself from swearing. "I guess we better do that before we unleash that plan then." She then detransform and started to work on his homework. 

"What excuse are your going to feed your parents? Mine knows, by the way."

"So do mine," Arachne says before transforming back into Monica and starting her homework.

18 hours ago, Amorkca said:

That's tragic, Sorry for your loss!

My parents suspect but they don't "Know" at least I don't think they do...

I have most of my mother's memories that go all the way back to the early 1920's ,and my father's genetic material was from a nazi ubermensch project
add in some alien tech ,set to simmer for 40 some odd yrs with occasional testing and presto changeo BOOM I was born just over 2 yrs ago
My mother Silk Detective's memories downloaded shortly there afterwards that where only a few months old

6 hours ago, Beast said:

I have most of my mother's memories that go all the way back to the early 1920's ,and my father's genetic material was from a nazi ubermensch project
add in some alien tech ,set to simmer for 40 some odd yrs with occasional testing and presto changeo BOOM I was born just over 2 yrs ago
My mother Silk Detective's memories downloaded shortly there afterwards that where only a few months old

Wow, that's amazing, I mean... Wow... I don't know what else to say...

7 hours ago, Beast said:

"Then your basically an organic robot. That is ok. I'm basically a walking anime character. There are stranger things in this world."

1 hour ago, steriaca said:

"Then your basically an organic robot. That is ok. I'm basically a walking anime character. There are stranger things in this world."

more a cyborg with free will

and the cyborg parts are nano sized

20 hours ago, Beast said:

more a cyborg with free will

and the cyborg parts are nano sized

"So do you bleed? Would standard First Aid practices help us revive you if you were knocked out?", Drew wonders aloud, "I ask in case we need to do something like that!"

17 hours ago, Beast said:

I'll bleed for a few seconds
then my nano parts will heal me and my genetic structure heals fast also

Good to know!  So, if you're injured you can come back all on your own?  Cool, I have a hummingbird's metabolism, so I heal fairly quickly too!

13 minutes ago, Amorkca said:

Is your healing for yourself only or for anyone?

"It is for anyone. It is a magic spell. But I don't have much experience casting it, so I don't know how it would interact with your technology."

18 hours ago, steriaca said:

"It is for anyone. It is a magic spell. But I don't have much experience casting it, so I don't know how it would interact with your technology."

Points at Ghost cat, "You mean her technology? I'm just guts & squishy stuff!"