Jump to content

Lady Training


steriaca
 Share

Recommended Posts

50 minutes ago, steriaca said:

"Do you think anything is going to happen which would require her assistant,  Mako-chan?"

"I don't know," Doreen replies.  "However, if there are wealthy patrons at the play, their houses might be targeted by burglars." 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Mark Rand said:

"I don't know," Doreen replies.  "However, if there are wealthy patrons at the play, their houses might be targeted by burglars." 

"True. But how would one get such information? And I definitely can't preform and be her at the same time."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, steriaca said:

"True. But how would one get such information? And I definitely can't preform and be her at the same time."

"The play's been mentioned in the newspaper," Doreen says.  "I'm sure the bad guys have probably been keeping an eye on their targets.  Don't forget, they probably know who attends the semi-annual play for charity."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Mark Rand said:

"The play's been mentioned in the newspaper," Doreen says.  "I'm sure the bad guys have probably been keeping an eye on their targets.  Don't forget, they probably know who attends the semi-annual play for charity."

"I guess it is something to mention soon to my other employer."

 

Rob fishes out his Justice Foundation Comunicator and looks around to see if anyone is looking at him before quietly speaking into it. "Rob here. Just asking,  what is the team's plans? We got a charity play going on, and suspect robers are plotting this time to be the perfect time to do some second stories work."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, steriaca said:

"I guess it is something to mention soon to my other employer."

 

Rob fishes out his Justice Foundation Comunicator and looks around to see if anyone is looking at him before quietly speaking into it. "Rob here. Just asking,  what is the team's plans? We got a charity play going on, and suspect robers are plotting this time to be the perfect time to do some second stories work."

"Monica's on Stage Crew," Doreen says.  "I think she and Annette, who is also a Stage Crew member, are helping Sharon and Judy."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Mark Rand said:

"Monica's on Stage Crew," Doreen says.  "I think she and Annette, who is also a Stage Crew member, are helping Sharon and Judy."

"I was thinking of the senior team, with Defender and such. Also the junior members who are not involved in the play like Avis."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

48 minutes ago, steriaca said:

"I was thinking of the senior team, with Defender and such. Also the junior members who are not involved in the play like Avis."

"Good point," Doreen says.  "Lotus will probably also notify the police and Sheriff's department."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Mark Rand said:

"Good point," Doreen says.  "Lotus will probably also notify the police and Sheriff's department."

"True. Divide the Junior and Senior team, half guard the play in case they are going to hit either the play goers or the box office,  the other half go on patrol in case they hit the homes while the play goers are at the play."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, steriaca said:

"True. Divide the Junior and Senior team, half guard the play in case they are going to hit either the play goers or the box office,  the other half go on patrol in case they hit the homes while the play goers are at the play."

"Good plan," Doren says before sipping from the shake.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, steriaca said:

"So how would you approach this song on page 7?"

"The same way we approach the other songs," Doreen replies.  "Six of our fellow Mouseketeers who are not involved in this play attend school here.  They might be able to take parts in the play."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Mark Rand said:

"The same way we approach the other songs," Doreen replies.  "Six of our fellow Mouseketeers who are not involved in this play attend school here.  They might be able to take parts in the play."

"That is true,  but if something happens,  they would make great hostages also. Then again,  we all do no matter what we do. That is just the nature of living in a world where a small handful of people can lift full buses and shoot lasers from their noses. It should be up to them if they want to risk things or not."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, steriaca said:

"That is true,  but if something happens,  they would make great hostages also. Then again,  we all do no matter what we do. That is just the nature of living in a world where a small handful of people can lift full buses and shoot lasers from their noses. It should be up to them if they want to risk things or not."

"Agreed," Doreen says.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Well, the rest of the day was (or seemed to be) uneventful. Rob contacted Lotus about his concerns about the play later, and she agreed on a patrol rotation during the event. It was also agreed that the Junior Justice Foundation members who are not involved in the play should patrol near the school during the time of the play (so Avis could get involved if his player is interested).

 

(Can mod the above if needed. )

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Doreen enters, in costume, from the stage left wing.  "Bonita and Don are in the green room, in costume," she says.  "Mark and Miss Forbes are checking their makeup."

 

"Lighting's fixed," Annette says from the stage right wing.  "A number of connections were coming loose."

 

"New drapes are hung and set pieces are ready," Monica says from behind Annette.  

 

"Jim Reese and Sharon are setting up the follow spot," Judy adds.  "It'll be up by the projection booth." 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Rob took Doreen to show his final dress for the final scene. It was a perfect turn of the last century style white wedding dress, complete with a long white Cape and long veil. "I'm guessing the cape is to hide some rope work or something.  The last attempt is a forced wedding."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...