Tjack

League of Justice 80’s Style

From 1983, filmed in Australia but starring Alan Arkin and Christopher Lee: 

Who is the one true friend of America?

Friend of her people from farmer to Senator?

Who, in the fight for right always wins the war?

Wielding justice from the blue?

Captain Invincible, that's who.

https://youtu.be/vWQxVqzzsHg

Let's get some of the youngsters involved.

Every team needs a good con artist, call in Ferris Bueller .

And, if he can figure out how to operate the umbrella/spell-n-speak/rotary saw blade/record player, Elliot could be useful as long as he phones a friend.

I have a question for the crowd.   In my first post I suggested an American Highlander style immortal.  The pinball machine with faulty wiring I use for a brain came up with two concepts.  I’m just wondering which one sounds cooler.  
1) An American Indian (Tribe to be decided.) who was born and resurrected before the Europeans ever came. With all the emotional baggage that implies.

2)  It was watching Buckaroo Banzai that started all this in the first place and thought about the end sequence of the movie with all the good guys doing that strut....including Rawhide who was killed during the film.  Hmmmm. The part was played by Clancy Brown who was also the Kurgan in Highlander. Maybe the Indian character becomes his mentor like Sean Connery was to Macleod.

It’s not like anything will ever be done with either of these ideas,  I just wondered what you thought.

What about the astronaut from 2001–he becomes immortal and wanders Earth like a The Wandering Jew? Ergo he is alive in the 80s.

Alex Rogan and his Last Starfighter

Chris Knight from Real Genius (or even Lazlo Hollyfield).

Scott Howard from Teen Wolf

and to add a woman in, any of Cynthia Rothrock's 80s characters

1 hour ago, csyphrett said:

There used to be a thing with the Knight Rider, Airwolf, Street Hawk, Blue Thunder, and some other man machine combination. Maybe Superforce?

CES 

Knight Rider was NBC,  Airwolf was CBS, and the other two were ABC.  During different years. Maybe some cable network like Sci-Fi channel ran episodes one after another in some kind of programming block, but they were never on together.

2 hours ago, Tjack said:

Knight Rider was NBC,  Airwolf was CBS, and the other two were ABC.  During different years. Maybe some cable network like Sci-Fi channel ran episodes one after another in some kind of programming block, but they were never on together.

I know. I think some guy at dev art had a picture of all of them together

CES