HERO System Mobile is now fully open source

sentry0

The HERO System Mobile app is now officially an open source project under the Apache 2.0 license. 

I have decided to put this project into the public domain primarily because I want to ensure the code will be available for anyone to do with it what they want.  I have always been a bit of an FOSS fanboy at heart and in practice and want to offer the project up as such.  I don't make money off this project and I have no plans to charge for the app, so there is little point in keeping the code to myself.

Get the code here - https://github.com/sentry0/hero-system-mobile.  The code is reasonably clean and hopefully understandable but there's always room for improvement.

For people who are interested in contributing, feel free to grab the code, write your feature, and submit a PR.  I'm happy to help out and get your environment up and running, answer design decision choices, and offer any general assistance I can.  

Tinkerers welcome :)