Foxiekins

Beverly Hillbillies

Jed would be 8-10.  Jethro varies a _lot_ depending on if you're talking about TV black-and-white; TV color, or movie.

The early black-and-white, fifteen to twenty, easy.  Color: twelve.  _maybe_ 15.  Movie?  Couldn't tell you.  While I believe that Dietrich Bader did a wonderful job of portraying "generic ignorant hick," I don't think the movie itself really got any of the characters right, and felt more like it was deconstructing and insulting the entire premise more than making an homage to it.  Further, it's hard to see Bader believably being "Jethro strong" just based on the physical differences between Bader and Max Baer.  Max was, in his youth, a damned big man.

Would a 20 STR let Jed and Jethro pick up a small car, one at each end, and carry it over to hide it behind some bushes...?  They did that to Sonny Drysdale's car in the first Season...

Jed’s probably about a 20-23 due to his age.  Elly Mae was about the same plus the Martial Art “Rassling” (use Judo) Jethro ran about 25-28,  I remember scenes of him lifting the back end of the truck off the ground with only minor straining.  
  BTW the whole family has a number of levels with handguns & rifles.  Their shooting contests off the back of the “cement pond” set into the wooded area beyond were a plank set with half driven nails a half mile away.  Jed drove the nails in with a revolver!  Jethro once took out 2 phone wires coming from the top of the Drysdale’s mansion while standing on the street with what looked like a .22 rifle.

And he did it with one bullet per wire. The Clampetts were phenomenal shots.

Jethro beat up a couple of muggers in New York once, and left a steel pipe one was using for a club bent more than 90 degrees. Jed came along later, apologized to the muggers, then straightened the pipe for them.

19 hours ago, Tjack said:

Jed’s probably about a 20-23 due to his age.  Elly Mae was about the same plus the Martial Art “Rassling” (use Judo) Jethro ran about 25-28,  I remember scenes of him lifting the back end of the truck off the ground with only minor straining.  
  BTW the whole family has a number of levels with handguns & rifles.  Their shooting contests off the back of the “cement pond” set into the wooded area beyond were a plank set with half driven nails a half mile away.  Jed drove the nails in with a revolver!  Jethro once took out 2 phone wires coming from the top of the Drysdale’s mansion while standing on the street with what looked like a .22 rifle.

Thanks for the estimate...  I was guessing Jed at 20 to 25, and Jethro at 25 to 30...  Remember the skeet shooting...  Elly Mae got a skeet with her slingshot...