Wondering if I'm alone here

Duke Bushido

They have bounced off the table and onto the tile floor a few times, without damage to either the dice or the tile.

She hasn't flung them at a brick wall or anything, and has twice denied me the opporrunity to slingshot them at a rifle target (sinning steel type), so all I can offer is a bounce onto a tile floor.

The idea was that they were injection moulded at a oressure sufficient to remove the air and increase their density a bit, then fired while in the pressurized mould (preventing shape change and potentially bumping the density up a bit,  they are heavy- as you would expect-  but nit freakishly so.

They were then glazed and retired enough to set the glaze-  it is the possibility of the glaze cracking that worries me at this point, as the dice have proven to be quite sound.  They still looked brand new the last time she played (four months ago, maybe?).