Wonder Woman 1984 (2020)

Cassandra

1 hour ago, death tribble said:

What is this ?

Cassandra actually likes something ahead of time ?

It must be an imposter !

Bring us back the real Cassandra !

You're thinking too much or not enough.

She said nothing about that bar being set high in regards to DCEU.

Edit: don't worry, if I ever get excited about a new movie, especially in regards to an established universe or remake.  Start buying up stocks for companies who make heaters,  the devil is going to be buying en masse.

4 hours ago, Iuz the Evil said:

The trailer's use of Blue Monday is fantastic. And the 1980s as a "new age of Wonder", plus shiny boots. Really seems fun, and I'm looking forward to it. 

One of two songs that could get me out on the dance floor was Blue Monday. So this is pushing the right buttons for me.

19 hours ago, Matt the Bruins said:

I'd say it has a high bar set for that by its predecessor.

Now you're getting it.

I think this movie has the same basic plot of 1984's Supergirl, except with a lot more action.  It will be watchable and better then anything else the DCEU has managed but after Birds of Prey that won't be hard.

6 hours ago, Cassandra said:

Now you're getting it.

I think this movie has the same basic plot of 1984's Supergirl, except with a lot more action.  It will be watchable and better then anything else the DCEU has managed but after Birds of Prey that won't be hard.

After what?

:whistle:

On 2/11/2020 at 3:54 PM, Matt the Bruins said:

I'm one of those who thought Man of Steel was a pretty good movie, even though it had its faults. And the last couple of DCEU movies have at least been a fun way to spend an afternoon, if not works of cinematic art. Heck, I even enjoyed Justice League for what it was (i.e., not Batman v. Superman).

Despite its flaws and an excessively long final battle.  I really enjoyed Man of Steel.

I've watched it 3 or 4 times now.

1 hour ago, zslane said:

I seriously doubt that WW84 will be better than the first film. For one thing, it is set in the 1980s. Ugh. And the villain line-up looks incredibly lame, at least to me.

:tsk:  

:slap:

52 minutes ago, Scott Ruggels said:

I love the 80's!  The Music, the Movies, Reagan!  I also  like the cast for WW1984.  Prdro Pascal is a personal favorite.

:rockon: