Inconsistency?

unclevlad

Shrinking and Growth are "pay END to activate/deactivate."  DI and possibly Desolid feel logically similar...but they're "pay the END every phase."

To further complicate the picture, the advantage Persistent says "requires the initial END to activate, but not to maintain or turn off."  AND specifically includes Growth and Shrinking, as well as Desolid and DI.  It does not mention whether a Persistent power is maintained should the character be knocked unconscious/choose to sleep while maintaining the power, etc.  

Even if Persistent is intended as "it stays on until I explicitly turn it off, or it's negated by an outside force"...it's not worth a +1 on Shrinking or Growth.  If it works that way, it's MAYBE +1/2, altho I could argue it's only +1/4.  

But, it feels like Shrinking and Growth were intended to cost END every phase, which wouldn't bother me...it'd be more internally consistent.