Blocking Mystical Senses

iamlibertarian

I am trying to find the best way to block mystical senses from penetrating an area (such as a small base) using Hero Designer.

Not trying to build a power that would block all mystical senses within that area, like with Darkness, but rather to prevent those senses from crossing the barrier. (One way blocking would be best, but if I can't, I can't.

Designer doesn't really seem to deal Directly with a mystical sense group. But aside from that, which I could probably work around:

Can Barrier be opaque just to mystical senses (Clairsentience from a mystical f/x for example) while allowing non-mystical senses to get through (Clairsentience through the lens of a drone for example?

Or how about Invisibility AE to mystical senses? (There is that problem with Designer and mystical senses I mentioned.)

Darkness to mystical senses would work if the 'caster' was the only one I wanted to be able to still 'see' mystically in that area (Personal Immunity), but what if all occupants needed to be able to use mystical senses within, while still having those senses blocked from entering that area?

As always, thanks for the help?

DC :)

Just now, Gnome BODY (important!) said:

It's going to depend on how magical senses are built. 

If all magic-based senses are in the Mystical Sense Group, then just drop a Darkness to Mystical Group and you're good. 

If not, you'll need Darkness to [Groups you want Blocked], Only Against Mystical Senses. 

But doesn't Darkness cover the whole area (like in this case the Base I want to protect)? Sure, Personal Immunity works for the 'caster,' but what if there is a 'coven' of people in the base, and they should all be able to use their mystical senses Within the base.

8 minutes ago, iamlibertarian said:

But doesn't Darkness cover the whole area (like in this case the Base I want to protect)? Sure, Personal Immunity works for the 'caster,' but what if there is a 'coven' of people in the base, and they should all be able to use their mystical senses Within the base.

Hole in the Middle (+1/4). 

8 minutes ago, Greywind said:

Barrier with an adder for the blocking of mystical senses built into the walls of the base.

But then wouldn't I also have to buy the Barrier with a physical presence as well (PD and ED and Body) to keep someone from taking it down with the flick of a finger? It makes sense for it to be dispellable, suppressable, etc., or to be walked through. But by using Barrier, would it not be brought down just by someone merely walking through it?