Coronavirus

Steve

21 hours ago, Cygnia said:

I don't see how school districts telling students to wear masks while on school property is any different from government officials saying for general safety,  people need to wear masks any time they are on public property (public roads, courts,  schools,  parks, stations, etc). They have even gone so far as requiring people to wear masks any time they are not at home,  and the court has upheld their unconstitutional mandate, the state should only be allowed to enforce legislation in public areas  and the store is private property (same as your home).

8 hours ago, Asperion said:

I don't see how school districts telling students to wear masks while on school property is any different from government officials saying for general safety,  people need to wear masks any time they are on public property (public roads, courts,  schools,  parks, stations, etc). They have even gone so far as requiring people to wear masks any time they are not at home,  and the court has upheld their unconstitutional mandate, the state should only be allowed to enforce legislation in public areas  and the store is private property (same as your home).

That isn't the issue.  Abbott specifically signed an order barring local authorities to require masks.  A school district is a subsidiary local authority.  Plus, the examples you give include some very different cases.  

And, no...the state's authority in a public health emergency definitely extends to private property.  Also, a place of business isn't the same as a private home.  Both are private property, but governments give considerable leeway to actions performed in a home.  The store is a communal space, so the actions of individuals can impact others.  There is absolutely nothing unconstitutional about mask mandates.

Governor Abbott is, as far as I can tell, a science-denying Right-wing nutjob conspiracy theorist jackass who sees himself as a possible heir to Donald Trump's followers. I believe the school district was not just right, but morally obligated to try to find a way to defy the order. I applaud them for doing so.

Scientist shows vaccine effects in autopsies. Don't believe it? See for yourself, if you want.
This doctor studies diseases at his full service pathology laboratory located in Boise, Idaho and serving patients regionally and nationally. Pathology is the study of diseases. He also is an MD.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/7TfXJcfjh7xX/?fbclid=IwAR3EequbJsIDpsrY-bVSTb9o3cy8WmW496guyvVSmPh-i90EVT9r8szwqw8

15 hours ago, Greywind said:

Scientist shows vaccine effects in autopsies. Don't believe it? See for yourself, if you want.
This doctor studies diseases at his full service pathology laboratory located in Boise, Idaho and serving patients regionally and nationally. Pathology is the study of diseases. He also is an MD.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/7TfXJcfjh7xX/?fbclid=IwAR3EequbJsIDpsrY-bVSTb9o3cy8WmW496guyvVSmPh-i90EVT9r8szwqw8

What is BitChute?

BitChute is a video hosting service launched by Ray Vahey in January 2017.[1] It is known for accommodating far-right individuals and conspiracy theorists, and for hosting hate speech.[a][b] Some creators who use BitChute have been banned from YouTube; some others crosspost content to both platforms or post more extreme content only to BitChute.

28 minutes ago, Cygnia said:

"Purchasing counterfeit cards supports criminals whose only concern is their bank account, not American security or the health of our citizens."

You mean, like, antivaxxers and right-wing armchair libertarian media personalities?  

1 hour ago, Pariah said:

You mean, like, antivaxxers and right-wing armchair libertarian media personalities?  

Maybe, but probably not.  Hacker groups makes a lot more sense.  Or similar, actively hostile agents.  The anti-vaxers are the targets, and the media types are the enablers.

At least on the larger scale.  On a smaller scale, yeah, the picture you're painting is quite plausible.

On 9/19/2021 at 10:49 AM, Cygnia said:

Rather hyperbolic. The anti-vaccine protests are real and problematic, but not nearly as numerous as this article implies. Protest crowds have been pretty small, nowhere close to what's been seen in parts of the United States. And they didn't "spawn" a far-right resurgence. That was already underway, the anti-vax movement was just co-opted by them, or the opposite. Again, far below the extent we're seeing in America and other countries.

23 hours ago, Lord Liaden said:

Rather hyperbolic. The anti-vaccine protests are real and problematic, but not nearly as numerous as this article implies. Protest crowds have been pretty small, nowhere close to what's been seen in parts of the United States. And they didn't "spawn" a far-right resurgence. That was already underway, the anti-vax movement was just co-opted by them, or the opposite. Again, far below the extent we're seeing in America and other countries.

There are definitely Major differences between Canada and the US in the COVID response. Last September, after the Speech from the Throne (which opens sittings of government), the opposition leaders had media time to respond.  The Conservative leader, Erin O'Toole, was in self-isolation after a positive COVID test.  He spoke from his lawn. It was reported that a single aide was instructed to set up the camera, start it, and go sit in his car across the street, after which O'Toole came out, made his speech, and went back inside.  Once he was inside, the aide was allowed to leave his car and shut off the camera. O'Toole refused any plan where he would be within 6 feet of the camera, much less another person.  His speech is at https://www.macleans.ca/news/canada/erin-otoole-throne-speech-2020-response-transcript/ and opened with:

Good evening. I’m Erin O’Toole, leader of the Official Opposition and of Canada’s Conservatives. As many of you know, my wife Rebecca and I have COVID-19. We have been isolating here at home like thousands of Canadians have throughout this pandemic. But it was important for me to find a way to safely connect with Canadians tonight. The situation facing my family shows that we must remain extremely vigilant in our battle against the spread of COVID-19. Please be mindful of that in the weeks ahead.

A far cry from the Republican approach to COVID. As he had not seen any other speeches, he had no way of knowing that his opening words were pretty similar to the Prime Minister's address after the speech (the actual throne speech is delivered by the Governor General, officially the Queen's representative).  Both videos are linked at https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/throne-speech-trudeau-pandemic-covid-1.5736510.

While we have seen no shortage of political skirmishing on the handling of the pandemic, the politicization of masks and vaccines in the US thankfully did not cross the border into Canada.  But we have stupid individuals on both sides of the border - as Jimmy Buffett sings

Evolution can be mean, there's no dumbass vaccine

On 9/19/2021 at 12:40 AM, Greywind said:

On 9/19/2021 at 4:06 PM, Ranxerox said:

On 9/21/2021 at 9:05 AM, Greywind said:

Didn't care. My interest was what was in the video.

We can look at what's in the video. Eventually.

The doctor is Ryan Cole, who is a board certified dermatopathologist (studies skin dieases) according to this pro-Ryan Cole website. More on this website later.

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/rfk-jr-podcast-dr-ryan-cole-pathologist-early-treatment-keydelta-variant/

According to this website, he also has specializations in Anatomic Pathology, Clinical Pathology, and Surgical Pathology...all from highly credible institutions. His hospital privileges are at a local VA hospital.

https://health.usnews.com/doctors/ryan-cole-724324

Now Ryan Cole is also the CEO of Cole Diagnostics, whose website looks like a typical website for medical testing services.

https://www.colediagnostics.com/

But if you go to the shop tab on his website, you can buy cactus, watches, shoes, perfume, lamps, and backpacks...so I'm not entirely sure what his business is.

https://www.colediagnostics.com/shop?page=4

But if you believe that pro-Ryan website I listed earlier, it says after diagnosing COVID (presumably through his lab services) that he believes in a multi-vector approach to treating COVID which includes monoclonal antibodies (a treatment which actually works), steroids (which are pretty standard to treat patients having breathing problems), ivermectin (horse de-wormer), hydroxychloroquine (as pushed by the previous administration), the cholesterol drug fenofibrate and the anti-depressant drug fluvoxamine.

Fenofibrate, well, there's been a study in the UK and a small one out of Israel suggesting that it could have a positive impact on COVID. 

Fluvoxamine, on the other hand, hasn't had a clinical trial. There's been a couple of studies where patients with mild symptoms were given the drug or a placebo then self-reported the results. But so many people dropped out of the study mid-way through that the results, even for what it was, is inconclusive.

Fenofibrate is relatively benign as a drug but Fluvoxamine can have serious side effects including increasing the risk of suicide. https://www.covid19treatmentguidelines.nih.gov/therapies/immunomodulators/fluvoxamine/

So if you believe the pro-Ryan article, he's experimenting on his patients with unproven and possibly dangerous therapies.

As for the video, it was posted by thewatchtowers dot org which is a site devoted to conspiracies and which no one takes credit for in the websites "About" section. Their Reddit page say the subjects up for discussion include "Politics, Crime, Economy, UFO's, Conspiracy's, Corruption, Paranormal and Faith".

Dealer's choice on whether "the watchtowers" is a reference to Wiccan beliefs or to the Jehovah's Witnesses publication.

The video as listed on their own website https://thewatchtowers.org/scientist-shows-vaccine-effects-in-autopsies-dont-believe-it-see-for-yourself-if-you-want/ praises this doctor for being as courageous as America's Frontline Doctors, which is the medical scam site which we've discussed here previously. (Other articles tell such things as how people who are vaccinated set off store alarms because of the vaccine in their body. Another article about how an occupational therapist in Hawaii claims that he's seen 32 elderly people pass away immediately after getting their Moderna vaccination.)

The doctor's speech itself:

At the one minute mark, he says we've done studies on lab animals and determined that the vaccine when the COVID virus isn't present causes the same diseases in the body that having COVID does. And a few seconds later he says that the vaccine causes COVID. 

It would have been nice if he'd mentioned who "we" were and given us a link to the studies themselves. Because multiple studies which conclusively prove that the vaccines cause COVID would be a cause for concern if it were real in any way.

He says multiple times that people have died because of the protein spikes floating around in the bloodstream...but he doesn't give any names and doesn't claim to have done any pathological exam of anyone who has died in such a way.

He shows pictures of a heart which supposedly has inflammation after the person got the vaccine. But we don't get any "before and after" pictures of the same person to see if the person already had an inflamed heart before getting the vaccine or whether the heart was normal until getting the vaccine. He's also not telling us how many vaccinated people he had to look through before finding one with an inflamed heart (or lung, or whatever).

He's also not being clear in admitting that most doctors can look at people who are old, overweight, or have other visible problems and determine just by looking at them that they likely have something or other in their body that's inflamed. So is he finding his examples by randomly picking vaccinated people out of a hat and getting a wide cross-section of people or is he cherry-picking to find the people who most likely have a pre-existing inflammation.

He cites a 200 fold increase in a particular heart disease in children which he claims in from them getting the vaccines but doesn't cite a source for his claim. He also doesn't tell us how many cases there were to start with because going from one case to three is dramatic statistically but not a dramatic increase otherwise, even if true.

The 16% decrease in fertility in rats cited from the Pfizer study would be concerning if true. (It'd be more concerning if I didn't think the world was way over-populated but that's another matter. And randomly decreasing fertility without publicizing it to people would be ethically wrong regardless, IMO.)

At about 8 minutes in, he claims that all the supposed inflammation is caused by micro-clotting...but that you can't see it on "x-ray or scan". He also says "if we look at this in the patients, we know it's micro-clotting (emphasis in the original)".

It'd be interesting to find out where he gets this knowledge from looking at this in the patients since normal inflammation isn't caused through blood clots, the pictures he's shown aren't of clots, and the x-rays and scans don't show clots.

I'd normally go through the rest of the video but I'm old and have been doing three doctor appointments and errands all day today and I'm wiped out. If anyone wants to make a request for me to go through the last five minutes of his speech and give my impressions of it, go ahead and ask.

In any case, getting back to BitChute.

The reason why the website which this video is posted to is relevant to the discussion is that shows up on BitChute rather than a credible website is that the information which is most often posted on BitChute is not credible.

And if it were posted on YouTube, it'd be removed because it's a pack of hogswallop which is pretending to be credible information from a doctor who is in the business of trying to sell horse de-wormer, cactus, shoes, and backpacks.

Not everything which is posted on BitChute is automatically nonsense. But there's often a reason it shows up there rather than websites which at least try to have some kind of very minimal standards.

And the organization which chooses to post a video is often relevant as well. A wiccan-named organization which admits it is into conspiracy theories, UFO's and alternate spirituality...they're probably trying to find information which promotes their point of view rather than be an unbiased source of the news of the day.