Coronavirus

Steve

Well, we went about three weeks trying to find a way to get hold of eggs.  I tried several different options with the same (zero) result.  Today, all of those methods all worked at the same time and we now have 30 eggs with the potential of at least another dozen arriving in the next couple of days....

Omelette all round I think...

Doc

More good news on the medication front:  Doctor in LA says that combining the Hydroxychloroquine with Zinc makes it super-effective.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/los-angeles-doctor-says-very-ill-patients-basically-symptom-free-after-taking-trump-touted-drug

Dr. Anthony Cardillo has been prescribing the malaria drug hydroxychloroquine, in combination with zinc, to patients who are experiencing severe symptoms of COVID-19.

"Every patient I've prescribed it to has been very, very ill, and within eight to 12 hours they were basically symptom-free," Cardillo told ABC7 in Los Angeles. "So clinically, I am seeing a resolution."

Now to see how fast the zinc lozenges sell out.

14 minutes ago, Matt the Bruins said:

😕

edit:  I'm glad of the tone Sunn m'Cheaux took in highlighting it.  I feel that's how these circumstances should be treated.  It's a tragedy, and only in a few cases does the tragedy fall on the heads of the confused one themselves.  Making fun of them for that circumstance does no one any favors, just teaching them and others is the correct response for this.

5 hours ago, TrickstaPriest said:

Happened to me a few days before you or so, back molar.

Yeah, mine was a back molar too.  But, I should be alright till madness is controlled somewhat, as it doesn't really bother me, unless I am eating chocolate (and I can just eat on the other side, instead of dealing with the withdrawal. :nya:)

4 hours ago, Doc Democracy said:

Well, we went about three weeks trying to find a way to get hold of eggs.  I tried several different options with the same (zero) result.  Today, all of those methods all worked at the same time and we now have 30 eggs with the potential of at least another dozen arriving in the next couple of days....

Omelette all round I think...

Doc

I used to eat eggs 4-5 days a week for breakfast.   But, last summer for some reason, I couldn't eat them without getting a sick stomach for about an hour. 

at the moment that all might be a good thing.

4 hours ago, Old Man said:

Almost as bad as the quack cure peddlers. I wonder which is getting the most people killed. 

Well, given that one of the quack cure peddlers is the leader of a certain highly populated nation....