Bill Jackson Art

grandmastergm

Hello everyone,

I was going through Haymaker and Digital HERO and I saw Bill Jackson's awesome art!  Does anyone know how to get in touch with him or if he's posted his artwork anywhere?

I attached a sample of his art, Monolith a native-American anti-heroine (sympathetic supervillain or heroine working for/with the wrong people).

I agree as to the excellence of Bill's artwork.  (The stuff he's written in Haymaker! is also excellent - I've used a good chunk of it in past Champions games.)  Unfortunately, I haven't been in touch with him since something like 2013.  Have you tried the mailing address or the email address in the front of the Haymaker! issue? 

1 hour ago, Tech said:

Below is the link for the Haymaker! website, which appears to have long since been discontinued.

http://www.livelyland.com:4080/haymaker/index.html

On the main page is an email address which you might try. No idea if it's still valid. If you check the authors, you might find someone who might be able to help.

I emailed him on the Haymaker address (@juno.com). Let me know if the rest of you have any luck.

1 hour ago, Tech said:

Below is the link for the Haymaker! website, which appears to have long since been discontinued.

http://www.livelyland.com:4080/haymaker/index.html

On the main page is an email address which you might try. No idea if it's still valid. If you check the authors, you might find someone who might be able to help.

Let's say not so much discontinued as on an extended temporary suspension of publication. 

On 3/11/2020 at 11:52 AM, BoloOfEarth said:

I agree as to the excellence of Bill's artwork.  (The stuff he's written in Haymaker! is also excellent - I've used a good chunk of it in past Champions games.)  Unfortunately, I haven't been in touch with him since something like 2013.  Have you tried the mailing address or the email address in the front of the Haymaker! issue? 

I managed to get in touch with him.  He's pretty sick with cancer, but he's hanging in there.  He's looking to see what he can find as apparently his art on is an old hard drive.

• 2 weeks later...