2020-2021 NFL Thread

Starlord

Well, Mr. P, you can just join me in rooting for Mr. Ro(d)gers.

GO PACK!!!!

(I don't have that much personal animosity towards Tommy, and calling him GOAT is defensible, but the GLA BS was going way too far)

On a secondary point, I hope Brees hangs it up.  Not that I'd want him to go out like that, but he's just too limited now.

The Browns accomplished a lot, a lot more than probably anuyone expected of them,. The new generation of quarterbacjks is finally playing to its potential. Barring injury,mis-management, or the siren call of the free agend, Naker Mayb=field could be leading the Browns ofr a long time, Kyler Murray was closer to being in the playoffs than you might think, and of course we all know about the new Master Chief. With probper management of contracts and free agency, Cleveland has the chance to be very good for a long time.

Now if the Old Guard would finally realize they cant5 go on forever...

1 hour ago, unclevlad said:

Well, Mr. P, you can just join me in rooting for Mr. Ro(d)gers.

GO PACK!!!!

(I don't have that much personal animosity towards Tommy, and calling him GOAT is defensible, but the GLA BS was going way too far)

On a secondary point, I hope Brees hangs it up.  Not that I'd want him to go out like that, but he's just too limited now.

Well, i found out about 80 percent of my patriot dislike was Belichek.

38 minutes ago, Old Man said:

I'm now rooting for the Bills to win it all.  But more importantly, if they're going to lose, they should lose next week.  It is imperative that they not make it to the Superb Owl and lose again.

A certain Vikings fan, might be pulling for them then

37 minutes ago, Badger said:

Well, I found out about 80 percent of my patriot dislike was Belichek.

That's not unreasonable.

I expect that I'll be backing the AFC team, even if Green Bay kicks Tampa to the curb next week. (And I hope they do.)

Andy Reid is a LaVell Edwards guy, so I have no problem cheering for him (even though the Chefs are a division rival). And I think it would be awesome to see the Bills finally win it all. I watched the Broncos lose four Super Bowls by increasingly embarrassing margins before they finally won one, so I definitely sympathize with Bills fans.

38 minutes ago, Pariah said:

Oh, I don't hate Brady.

To hate him, I'd have to care about him at all. 

Cool, I have always told my kids that hating anyone or anything gives them/it power over you.  Just learn what lessons you can and move on.

I now return you to the NFL thread - Boy, I hope Mahomes is able to play next week but that looked that a bad hit he took.