World Creation Superdraft 4: May 2020

1 hour ago, L. Marcus said:

Shape Of The World: Liminus set out to shape the world and set its boundaries. He formed it thusly: a helix within a well, open in the middle. The span of the helix he set at a thousand miles, while the breadth of the well was ten thousand miles. Each turn of the helix was separated from the others by three hundred miles. No-one has seen the top of the well, nor the bottom; or, no-one who has seen them has returned to tell.

Are the bands round ( I can walk from inward facing to outward) or flat (dont step off the edge of the world)?

Any guess how day and night work? Stars? My elves need an evening star.

Seeing Shayol send out these females that were clearly in the image of Tasha herself, she smiled.  Perhaps the evil does not go that deep in the heart of the god.

Tasha transformed herself... changing herself into one of her three shapes, and she sent out a feeling... something to counter the females.

2nd Domain:  Love/Passion   controlled by TASHA's second form... Amor

4 hours ago, L. Marcus said:

Shape Of The World: Liminus set out to shape the world and set its boundaries. He formed it thusly: a helix within a well, open in the middle. The span of the helix he set at a thousand miles, while the breadth of the well was ten thousand miles. Each turn of the helix was separated from the others by three hundred miles. No-one has seen the top of the well, nor the bottom; or, no-one who has seen them has returned to tell.

... so the whole world is screwed.

Is it a left-handed screw or a right-handed screw?

spacer.png

Inscissivus gazed into the Void, and it bored Him.  Its endless uniformity and tedious permanence disturbed and annoyed Him, until finally, He slashed at it.

In surprise Inscissivus found that He had separated the Void into Earth and Heavens, and He was astonished.  He cut again, and separated Day from Night.  He cut again, and separated the Four Directions.  He cut again, and again, and again, and separated the Planes.

With every cut, Inscissivus created two distinct things where before there had been but one.  He gazed upon the new variety of Creation, and was pleased.  

Secondary Domain: Difference

Now what have we got so far ?

Nature, Trickery and Death have been picked again but we have some new domains. Cutting, boundaries, Elves, Evil, Good, Money, Cold and Dreams

It already looks like Psybolt and Death Tribble are on a collision course with their opposing domains.

L Marcus has given us a world and yet again it is an odd one.

And we have our first sentient species, Cave Elves,.

(I admit that I occasionally giggle at the phrases "High Elves" and "High Men", as to me these invoke images of Cheech & Chong jokes of a bunch of stoners in fantasy garb sitting around in a hazy cloud of smoke saying "Oh Wow, man".)