Mass Increase on Others?

Dr. MID-Nite

I think the big question is, what do you want increasing somebody's mass to do? 

Does it make them move slower?  Drain movement powers and CV! 

Does it make them fall down if they're too weak to carry the added weight?  TK, Only to grab and pull down!

Does it hurt them because their own body crushes them?  Blast or RKA!  Probably with Modifiers! 

So on and so forth. 

So, what do you want increasing somebody's mass to do to that poor shmuck? 

17 minutes ago, Dr. MID-Nite said:

Well...in theory...it does all of that.

Sounds like you'll have a very expensive power, then. 

I don't really recommend Transform.  It'll do what you want in the end, but it doesn't do it "right".  You don't get a steady increase of mass with each transform-application.  You get a steady nothing-happening and "you feel heavier" flavor text until BOOM! the victim's legs buckle as the Transform suddenly manages to get enough BODY to transform the target all at once. 

Increase mass of opponent:

#1) 3d6 Suppress vs Running and 2d6 Suppress vs OCV (Limit: constant concentrate DCV 1/2):  total limitations -1.  Active: 50, Real Cost 25

+

#2) 4d6 Suppress vs Str (Limit: constant concentrate DCV 1/2, takes effect on next PHA after power #1  -1/4): total limitations -1 1/4.  Active 40,

Real Cost 18

+

#3) 60 Str TK -Advantage: constant +1/2 (Limit: constant concentrate DCV 1/2, takes effect on next PHA after power #2  -1/4, only to pull down -1/2):

total limitations -1 3/4. Active 135, Real Cost 49

Total Power Cost: 92 pts.  END cost... (wow) 22 each PHA.

I didn't bother using linked but the power is effectively bought as one power. It's broken down that it takes place on 3 separate phases, gradually getting worse for the opponent. Assuming a 6 SPD, it hits on phases 2, 4 and on phase 6, all three are in effect & onward as long as END is paid. I don't use 6th edition so I may have missed some things writing this up in 6th ed.