So I have finished reading Champions Complete, am working on understanding everything so I can run a game with my kids (seems like a great way to spend some quarantine quality time), and have a question. If a character, super or otherwise, uses a normal firearm (no powers added to it), does it cost Endurance somehow? I found one passage in Champions Complete that pointed out that firearms have to have the Charges and Beam limitations, so perhaps there is no endurance requirement because you already pay a price with those limitations? I see in some of the examples in the book that weapons that have powers attached (like a bow that shoots arrows with various abilities such as Blast or Entangle) do cost END, but I can't find anything definitive about regular guns and bullets. Any advice would be appreciated. Thank you!

No, firearms do not typically cost END to use. Any power with Charges uses up Charges instead of costing END (except in some very unusual circumstances).

One caveat:  in the full rules (which you aren't using, since CC uses a slimmed-down, "easier to learn and use" version of the HERO System), as noted on page 131 of the second volume of the 6th Edition rulebook, any action costs a minimum of 1 END. So a GM who was being a real stickler for the rules would make your character pay 1 END for using his gun. However, in 40 years of playing this game I can't recall a single instance of any GM using that rule. ;)