Long time absent - downloads all gone?

bobrunnicles

Longtime member (since 2004) but sadly it's been a number of years since I was last here - so long ago in fact that I still had my previous email address listed so when I needed a password reset I had to get Jason to correct my email address to my current one. However I just logged in here this morning and went to check out my previous purchased downloads (Digital Heroes, Pulp Hero adventures, several kickstarters and other books etc) and there is nothing showing in my downloads. Where did they all go? Did they get cleaned up somehow due to my lack of presence for years? Any way I can get them back?

2013 you say? But I backed the Champions Complete, Fantasy Hero Complete, Book Of The Empress, MHI, Solo Villains kickstarters and while the latter three were either 2013 or before (holy crap was it THAT long ago??), Fantasy Hero Complete was 2015 so shouldn't that at least be here?

I will check my backup hard drive once I can pick it up from the office but that won't be until Monday sadly. Otherwise this is a relatively new computer and I don't have all my gaming files downloaded :(

Thanks for the rapid responses, Simon!

I have zero idea how Jason is handling Kickstarter campaigns in regards to delivery.  Anything purchased on this site is part of your account and available for download. Anything purchased elsewhere (e.g. Kickstarter) would be available through the download mechanism provided by the campaign.