Well, apparently I'm old, but I'm not sure how old. I know about all 15 and have had actual expereince with many of them...
1.Candy cigarettes - they had these when I was a kid. The fake smoek was only ever good for one or two puffs.
2.Coffee shops with tableside juke boxes - we still have these things at some local retro diners. Not sure I eever saw one at a cofee shop though...
3.Home milk delivery in glass bottles - my mother talks about this fondly all the time, but we never had it when I was growing up. However, Oberwise does home delivery in glass bottles these days.
4. Party lines on the telephone - never used one, but know about it from freinds.
5.Newsreels before the movie - never actually saw one, though I saw movies where it was featured so I knew of it;s existance.
6.TV test patterns that came on at night after the last show and were there until TV shows started again in the morning. (there were only 3 channels [if you were fortunate]) - We had more than 3 channels, but I do remember the test pattern. It would come on after the bad horror movies I would stay up later to watch
7.Peashooters - never actually shot peas with one. We used spit balls.
8. Howdy Doody - Not old enough to have seen it live, but I have seen some episodes here and there. Not sure if that counts for anything though...
9. 45 RPM records - my uncle had a huge collection
10.Hi-fi's - my first stero was inherited from my mother and was clearly labeled hi-fi.
11. Metal ice trays with lever - still have two of them. I can no longer remember what color they were, as it's faded to plain metal. I rememebr our aluminium ice cream scoop used to be pink...
12. Blue flashbulb - My mom had these for our polaroid.
13.Cork popguns - I had one as a kid, but it was shaped like a little wooden cane and not a real rifle. I can still remember the odd smell of the cork.
14. Studebakers - seen them at car shows, nevre owned or rode in one.
15. Wash tub wringers - had one for years in my grandmothers basement. She actually used it on certian things that she wanted to hang dry in the summer (curtains and linnens mostly if I recall)
Pretty sure that squeeks me into older than dirt, but I might just qualifty for don't tell...