Presenting a combination of utility, imaginative content, and deep research typical of many Surbrook Press products, Michael Surbrook delves deeply into books, presenting a toolkit for GMs who want to elevate their games. In this case, Library Discoveries is an extraordinary source of useful information about using books in your campaign. It includes:
- A look at what a book is, how they are made, what goes between their covers.
- Writing surfaces other than paper.
- An entire section dedicated to the concept of writing systems—their development and nature.
- A list of notable books from fact and fiction.
- A series of tables allowing a Game Master to randomly generate any number of books and documents that might be found in a treasure trove, wizard's sanctum, nobleman's collection, or any library great or small.