Presenting a combination of utility, imaginative content, and deep research typical of many Surbrook Press products, Michael Surbrook delves deeply into books, presenting a toolkit for GMs who want to elevate their games. In this case, Library Discoveries is an extraordinary source of useful information about using books in your campaign. It includes:
- A look at what a book is, how they are made, what goes between their covers.
- Writing surfaces other than paper.
- An entire section dedicated to the concept of writing systems—their development and nature.
- A list of notable books from fact and fiction.
- A series of tables allowing a Game Master to randomly generate any number of books and documents that might be found in a treasure trove, wizard's sanctum, nobleman's collection, or any library great or small.
There are no comments to display.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.