Unbreakable Focus?

I have an alien arm enhancement-like weapon thats an OIF that forms around my arm...but its unbreakable and can only be broken by other alien type weaponry....and I also have Missle Deflection (Bullets & Shrapnel). Could I infact catch and/or deflect bullets with this arm and not cause harm to it or myself...unless infact alien weaponry were to fire said bullet?

Re: Unbreakable Focus?

If you have missle deflection, you can deflect missles without hurting yourself. (If you use the missle deflection that phase) It will even work on whatever can break the focus, unless you bought it with a limitation or a disadvantage that says it doesn't. Which might make sense for this special effect.

'Catching' bullets is a special effect of missle deflection, so if you have enough MD to do it, you can, unless your GM thinks it's silly.

Otherwise, it dosn't provide any protection unless you buy Armor or some other form of defense with it.

It being unbreakable does not mean it's inpenetrable! Even if you do buy Armor with it, unbreakable just means the focus won't break, it has no effect on the character using it getting hurt or not.