Desolid2

mobulis

Question

Two questions.

1:If I want to pick up objects and/or people and then become desolidfied with them desolifieing with me can I just do it as long as I have sufficient STR, or do I need either the +5 adder used to increase mass to teleport or do I have to use the ADV USABLE BY OTHERS? 

2:If I am desolified and I buy my PD with the advantage +2 AFFECTS THE PHYSICAL WORLD can I use my STR as normal, carry things make HTH attacks punch, grab, ect?

1 answer to this question

1. Per 6E1 190, “When a character Desolidifies, any small personal objects he’s wearing or carrying (including any weapons or Foci) Desolidify with him. Larger objects he’s carrying do not; he immediately “drops” them.” If a character wants to be able to carry larger objects, or to take other characters along with him while Desolidified, he has to buy an appropriate form of the Usable On Others Advantage for his Desolidification.

2.  No. To be able to touch or lift physical objects, punch or Grab targets, and so on while Desolidified, a character has to buy the Affects Physical World Advantage for his STR. Note, however, that doing so doesn’t make any objects he picks up intangible themselves; it simply allows him to pick them up while he himself is intangible.