Post Apocalyptic / Dystopian Champions Challenge

Opale

Hey.

Based on another thread into which QM talked about his own dystopian world, and on various other challenges of of the same sort existing in the HeroBoards, I wanted to try something similar. 

By just posting a picture, see what sort of stories and characters could be build, from scratch.

In my campaign setting, my PCs decided they wanted to be lazy and play in the "grey" zone, so the worst happened: Vibora Bay was used by Tappan Arkwright as a mystical node to open a gate to the Kings of Edom. He used the dark creativity of Cloaca for that, and was at the ultimate end helped by DEMON, tough annihilated by Luther Black ruthlessness, in the course for power. The city felt, and the fallen angel Therakiel didn't help much either, as he chose to fight for his own power, against both God's will, and Mephistopheles, who was using his own pawn : The Hell Rider.

I could summit up this whole campaign one day, that started 6 years ago, but that's not the point here ^^

So, the Earth shattered, the skies darkened, and like in some Lovecraftian nightmare, or at least like in Hellboy movie, gargantuan forms of tentacles and antimatter beings emerged from the void, accompanied by cohorts of the Elder Worms, who established their base for a new invasion in what had been the Queen City.

Now, they use mankind a test subjects for various horror experiments, breeding stocks, food stock and so on. And the only "heroes" left are a mix of new generation heroes, and old villains (or new ones), that live up in a world filled with deserts and devastated lands.

So, if that inspire some of you, I launch a first picture, then the one winning the contest, get to post another, and so on :)

let's see with this one :

post-11178-0-00903900-1504502971_thumb.jpg