Looking for replacement players for an existing Hero 6E game on roll20 - Part of a playtest group for a Campaign Source Book

Jujitsuguy

All:

I have an existing campaign that I am running that is Hero 6E...genre is based on Blade Runner/Prometheus/Alien Universe, but with a twist, involving Magic, Psionics, and Mutants.

I have three possible existing characters that one can choose from, or one can create their own character that falls under any number or combinations of character arch-types.

Here is the roll20 invite to the game.

I am looking for two possible players.  This is an adult game, and open to new and seasoned players.  I am not looking for rules lawyers or those who twist the rules (Munchkins).  I will have a detailed discussion to see if you feel you are a good fit and the intent on this game is entertainment value, which I have brought to the existing team thus far.  We have had people have life changes, who had to bow out.

Link for the game for review:

https://app.roll20.net/join/1409272/fGi33g

We use Discord for our voice channel, for reference.

Feel free to ask any questions concerning the game here on this thread.

Chuck D. aka "Jujitsuguy"