Players in the San Gabriel Valley

Freeway66

I did this once before and found a great player and GM, so figured why not try again. 

We are looking for players. We play champions, but also CoC, D&D, and I am going to be running Vaesen soon. But Champions is my preferred game. I have been running Champions for over 30 years. 

Just a little about our group and our gaming style. Most of us are 40+, we have one player in his 30s. 

The game and story are more important than the rules.   I am into character development and role-playing. Yes, we have plenty of combat. But if you are a murder hobo you won't really fit within the games. I don't run the Champions universe, but do have some elements of it such as Demon and Viper. But that is not always the case in the past. Depending on the game, it may go 4-6 sessions or it may go on a long time. My longest running campaign was 10 years. 

You will fit in if you are a sports fan, a movie fan, like camping and hiking, and don't mind a few drinks... or more in some cases. 

We are using 6th edition. We usually play at my place in Whittier, typically Friday nights starting around 6:30 until usually around 11.  If I do find enough players that want to play other days, and my other group is willing to do that I am down for that as well. 

If you are interested let me know.