Rough Draft Human Imperium timeline

Killer Shrike

Originally posted by Battlestaff

Very interesting jumping off point. I just ordered Star Hero and some of the other books in a bundle from the online store. You're timeline is sure to give me ideas to use when I design a SH campaign.

Glad to hear it! Thought maybe I sucked even worse at scifi than I thought I did for a while there ;)

Guest zarglif69

However, there are a few problems I have with grandiose "Star Wars" type SF. A Galaxy is a HUGE place, there is no way that an entire one can fall into a period of "darkness" or Chaos. With the collapse of a galactic government/economy, worlds fall back on their own planetary economies (unless they are not self-sufficient, in which case they do collapse). they are still going. it's not like the collapse of a government prevents travel and communication between worlds, that still happens. Oh, and with billions and trillions of people witnessing, remembering, and recording events in the Empire, upon thousands of worlds, how can records of events all be "lost" or "vague"? And that's just scraping the surface. No offense, Shrike. I still like your concept.

Note: if Shrike has me ignored, can somebody please quote this so he can read it?