Building Trevor from my short story "The Deal"

Cybernaut

I was thinking about writing up the Entropite (entropy demon) Trevor who is the protagonist in my short story "The Deal." The tricky part is how to build his powers. To give you an idea what I'm talking about, here's some passages from the story where he uses his powers or discribes other abilities he has:

Once we were inside, Angelica pointed to a control panel on the wall adjacent to the door. I placed my hand on it, closed my eyes and concentrated. In my mind's eye, I could see every wire, circuit, sensor, and camera in the security system. I focused my energies and sent destructive pulses cascading through the system. The entire place was filled with a scarcely audible hum for about three seconds, then the box in front of me- and several others in the building- spat sparks and thin tendrils of smoke began to rise from them.

As the others took their positions around the property, I got the climbing gear from the van and scaled the utility pole across the street. I came to within 4 feet of the transformer and stretched out my hand to it, closing my eyes and summoning my energies. The entire pole began to quake, several lines snapped and fell to the ground, and then the transformer burst into a shower of sparks. Streetlights throughout the neighborhood flickered then darkened.

I had known Evan since the old days, before the Fall. Back then we were two of the angels who maintained the machinary of the universe, kept everything running according to the Grand Design. We and our fellows were created to be the perfect mechanics, we had an uncanny knack for figuring out how things fit together and function. Fixing things was second nature to us and we enjoyed our work...for a time.

Ideas? Comments?

powers

First Passage:

Find weakness 15- only

(-1) only vs Bots and computers

(-1/4) must make Physical contact

4d6 Rka Electo magnetic pulse

(-1/2)No range

(+2) NND that does body

(-1) only vs bots and computers

Virtual reality (sense:Spatial Awareness)

+4 to roll

Ranged discriminatory

(-1/2) requires touch)