Spawn

BigMac3000

:sneaky: Ive been trying to create 'Spawn' for a while now, but I can't seem to get his powers right. I know he has at least 2 por frameworks: 1) Body suit, and 2) Cape. While his bodysuit extracs the chains,claws, sticky hands(to grip on wall like spiderman), etc; Hiscape can change his appearance (a wall, another person, etc), Can give him armor or put up a force wall.

I just cant seem to put him together. Im not worried about point cost, I dont care if he turns out to b 100points (hehe, yeah right), or a 1000points, he will be an NPC for my players to fight againt.

If anybody has built him,or wants to build him, or knows where i can get a copy of his info wuld be much appreciated.

Re: Spawn

The simpiliest way is to create 2 Multipowers. One for the cape and one for his body suit. I used to read the comic so I never have seen him use two powers from body suit at the same time. Not saying he doesn't, I just don't remember him doing so.

You could use a VPP.

60 Body Suit: Multipower 60 Active Points

Spiked Chains:

Sticky Hands:

Claws:

60 Cape: Multipower 60 Active Points

Armor

ShapeShifting

Whatever else you want.

Just a thought.

:sneaky: Ive been trying to create 'Spawn' for a while now, but I can't seem to get his powers right. I know he has at least 2 por frameworks: 1) Body suit, and 2) Cape. While his bodysuit extracs the chains,claws, sticky hands(to grip on wall like spiderman), etc; Hiscape can change his appearance (a wall, another person, etc), Can give him armor or put up a force wall.

I just cant seem to put him together. Im not worried about point cost, I dont care if he turns out to b 100points (hehe, yeah right), or a 1000points, he will be an NPC for my players to fight againt.

If anybody has built him,or wants to build him, or knows where i can get a copy of his info wuld be much appreciated.

Re: Spawn

The cape is actually part of the symbiote that is the body suit.

The suit has abilities, but Spawn also has his power pool, however you want to define that. Initially it had a limited endurance. Every time he did something that used power, his counter dropped.