Spirits of Vengeance

nbkbruce

Has anyone yet done a write-up for Ghost Rider, or preferably, Vengeance? I know there's not much difference between the two, but I would imagine Vengeance is a bit stronger and not quite as fast. I'm curious as to an approximate strength level of the two, if anyone knows where a write-up can be found or has done one, please let me know.

Re: Spirits of Vengeance

Hmm, I should've probably been more specific. Does anyone have any ideas for Strength/Body levels of either of these two heroes? The hellish bike is pretty easily converted, as are the mystic chains and hellfire blasts, so that leaves only the Characteristics and the Penance Stare.

The Penance Stare I was thinking would be a massive Ego Attack most likely, only vs. evil beings, but perhaps there are better ways to do this. It makes the recipient feel the emotional trauma they have inflicted on others, intensified to a certain magnitude if I remember correctly. I also don't believe it's fatal, but I know that GR has taken many a foe out of commission with it. My players are interested in a supernatural Champions-style game, and so far we have one vampire mage, a werewolf warrior/shaman(similar to those in Werewolf), and hopefully, a character like Ghost Rider/Vengeance to go with them.