the "Real" Limatations

kave99

Question

Steve a couple of days ago on the "Putting on Powered Armor" thread i suggested using the Real Armor Lim To represent time needed to don powered armor {and received some praise for the suggestion} this lead me to post "Real Powered Armor Lim" and start to examen the limitations Real Armor and Real Weapon. in this examination i discovered that there are certain criteria for these lims{that are not discussed on pg 480 and 487 in H5R} in HD2.42 and that in Star Hero examples show it being used on some powers and not on others in the same focus[powered battlesuit] could you shed some light on Real Armor and Weapon Limitation. thanks in advance:)

1 answer to this question

Re: the "Real" Limatations

I'm sorry, but this is a forum for answering rules questions, not writing essays about specific rules. The explanations of those Limitations in the rulebook seem sufficient to me, of course with the usual proviso that the GM can change things to suit himself and his campaign. ;) If you have specific questions about those Limitations I'll be glad to try to answer them, but I have no general light to shed.