The Transporter

Manictao

Question:

I was thinking about using Frank Martin from the "Transporter" movies as a bar set for my PCs in a new urban pulp game I plan on running. Has anyone out there actually made this particular character up, and if so, could you post him so I could use it as a comparison to what I already have?

Many thanks for the help.

• 2 weeks later...

Re: The Transporter

hey boss,

i play with a dude who dug the transporter flicks, wanted to do the titular character. We did it by giving him a ton of mercenary skills, a few weapon familiarities, martial arts (with some ranged), and a four overall skill levels. He was not quite a combat beast but with the overall levels he was useful in combat and unendingly useful outside of combat. He ended up just north of 200 points and we slimmed him down to a round 200 with minimal pain. We gave him two-fisted fighting with firearms later on for some woo action. By mid-campaign he was one of the heavies in combat and channeled bruce wayne outside of combat.

he was pretty cool