Instant Change Mk II

Rebar

Question

If there are answers in the FAQ, I may have missed it, (possibly looking in the wrong section?)

I have a bunch of ?'s about Instant Change.

1] The old rules are a bit vague on the circumstances surrounding changing into super-duds. Has there been any clarificatioon on it? At least a full phase kind of thing?

2] My character has powers SFX that can make his body change appearance and his features unrecognizable. Note, his powers (high-DEF) are actually persistent, so he doesn't need to turn them on to change like this. (This should mean he can change his appearance for free and in zero time, shouldn't it?) Also, he yanks his shirt off to compelete the transformation.

Would this need to take time?

If I didn't want it to take time, could/should I (have to) buy Instant Change?

And would I need to spend 10 points to buy Shapeshift, Instant, just to rip my shirt off and change my skin colour?

Looking for input.

1 answer to this question

Re: Instant Change Mk II

First, if you're asking for information about the 4E or older rules, I don't answer questions about them. It's tough enough just handling the one edition of the rules. ;)

Second, re: activating powers (which may involve a change of appearance or form) see 5ER 103. If that doesn't address your concerns, please post a follow-up.