A new page of pulp resources

BigJackBrass

The Ravaged Earth Society was planned as a pulp supplement for the Savage Worlds RPG, but unfortunately it was recently announced that the project had been shelved. However, all is not lost! A new site has been created with information from the proposed supplement, including a list of links and resources. Pulp HERO GMs may find other handy titbits on the rest of the site, too.

Edit: The Pinnacle site was down for several days due to a substantial revamp, so unfortunately I couldn't check that this link should be shared... but since it's now on their front page I'll re-post it here: Ravaged Resources

Re: A new page of pulp resources

The address for the Pulp Project 1557 page is old. It has since moved from seedwiki to wetpaint, http://project1557.wetpaint.com/

Anyway to get this corrected?

Unfortunately I'm not connected with the project in any way, but I'll see if I can find some contact info and make them aware of this.

Edited to add: The link for this site was posted by a user on the Pinnacle Savage Worlds forum this morning, but it seems now to have been removed. There's the possibility that it should not have been listed in the first place, so until I can find out the details I am removing the link from my initial post.