alchemy VPP

yukonhorror

I am wondering what your opinions are on my "mix" VPP is.

For those unfamiliar with final fantasy, the basic concept is you mix two items, and you get a boosted effect. The effect has a specific formula (potion mixed with antidote equals mega-potion). So in essence, the player has VERY limited control over the powers produced in the VPP (potion mixed with antidote ONLY gets you a mega-potion not a fire blast). If he knows the recipes (which would be a high alchemy roll) then he has a bit more control (assuming he has the necessary ingredients handy), but most likely the results will be a surprise the first time.

Did I give this enough limitations??:

Mix: VPP (9 pt pool {9 pts}; 30 pt control cost {changes based on what is mixed (-1/2) class of powers limited by mix list (-1/2) x2 expendable OAF (-1.5) requires alchemy roll (-1/2) 4 pts.) Total cost: 13 pts.

You mix two alchemical components to form a new item. The new item must be used as soon as it is mixed and requires a successful alchemy roll to use. The general effect is determined by the mix table in the FFRPG sourcebook. The quantitative effects (dice rolled etc…) is determined by VPP limits (no more than 9 real points and no more than 30 active points).