Leaping Lizardmen of Lythia!

Isaiah_26_4

Chello!

God almighty, I just got my copy of Fantasy Hero via UPS. this thing is mucking huge!!!! 416 pp. vs Fred's 372!!!

Natch, I have only had a chance todo much more than flip through it. My wife is happy with the Cat People....something besides an elf for a change. Hoody hoo!

Really liked the bibliography section and what I've read of mass combat--my campaigns always seem to get into mass combat at some point regardless of what game I play.

And I just got a copy of Chaosium's Thieves World set in the mail on saturday. I feel a low fantasy campaign in the making. Now to assemble the party! ::chuckles evilly::

Hats off to ya, Steve. I'll pass the info on to Ardath Mayhar that you included her in the bibliogarphy as well. The poor lady is so overlooked which is a shame seeing as to how much stuff she's written over the uears (sci-fi, fantasy, westerns, modern, etc),

Tony