1 STUN = Fully Recovered & at full strength

John515

Question

Any ideas on how to handle this? I have a player who was complaining about a villian who, after waking up, plugged her in the back with an energy blast. I explained that the villian had taken an extra recovery and "played possum" in order to get a good shot at her (held action, braced, etc), but my player complained that there's no way he should be "at full strength" after getting knocked out and then coming back up to +1 STUN. I await your ruling or suggestions.....

1 answer to this question

I'm not entirely sure what you're asking. The rules make it clear what happens when a character returns to consciousness by taking Recoveries (END equal to STUN, etc.). The rules don't limit what a character can do once he's awake, other than restricting the amount of END he has to spend. Nor do the rules forbid characters to attack at full strength as soon as they've got positive STUN, assuming the character has enough END to pay for what he wants to do (or has powers that cost no END). Based on your (admittedly one-sided) version of events, it doesn't sound to me like you did anything wrong, assuming the villain had enough END to make his attack.