Hero system equipment guide

feralucce

I got mine today, and I have to say, I was a bit disappointed... Not by the content at all... I love what I got...however, the quality was not up to the standards I have been used to.

I am a bit of s perfectionist and have very high expectations... And these have always been met by the heero books... So my stuff may seem nitpicky, but here it is...

1) the pages that are almost full black are blotchy... The black is not a high quality print and it shows.

2) on those pages, the bleed was set near the edge, but not off it, so there is a border of white... And that border is not square with the page and is uneven all the way around.

3) every page that has a page number hex has the printing cut off at the edge of the hex...

That was what I caught at first glance... There may be more, and if so, I will post it as I find it

Re: Hero system equipment guide

Okay, and that was very negative...I should point out that there are thousands upon thousands of weapons, gadgets, etc through the book. I feel it was worth the investment...just that at todays prices, I would like to see a little better quality control on them...I know appearance is nothing, and have enjoyed games formatted just in word... But when you go to the effort to add them, why not have it all the way...

As it stars, I would buy it again without hesitation...