So I'm starting a new game

Guest Celebrin

Guest Celebrin

Hi there - I've been away for a year or so (just after the boards switched over last time) but now that I'm setting up to start a game of Champions for some new players, I've found my way back again. :)

As none of the players have ever used Hero System before, I've given them the task of giving me a thorough description of the people they want to play - average normals, University students with no unusual abilities.

I've chosen to work all of the character creation themselves, as I've decided to run a mutant game, and have figured out the power-set I'm going to go with for each of the characters when their powers surface in the first adventure. Part of the story will be about them discovering what they can do, where their limits are and how they should deal with this sudden change. This wouldn't work so well if they knew where their limits were from word go.

UNTIL and Viper will make their appearances as both investigation / superhuman lawenforcement and international terrorists respectively in the fictional city of Sentra on the eastern seaboard.

At some point during the game, the group will time-travel to Camelot to save King Arthur's life, fight Nazis and sstave off the Communist super-team (did I mention the Cold War isn't over yet). I'm trying for a good X-Men meets spider-man feel to it, serious at times with themes woven through it interspersed with good clean fun (and beating up of super-villains)

Ah, but it's good to be back.

Darren

:)