Mage for Hire - PBeM

Karimarle

Mage for Hire ¡V PbeM

After four years of a rigorous apprenticeship, you¡¦re finally ready to see the world. Or, your cruel master has kicked you out and you¡¦ve no place to go. Or . . . In any case, there¡¦s a band of intrepid adventurers leaving for the desert. If you hurry, you can have a place among them.

I¡¦ve been running a pbem for quite some time now and am looking for a new player. We have just about every permutation and combination of archetypes except a mage, so that¡¦s what I¡¦m fishing for.

The world has a fairly high level of magic as long as you are near a city or large town. Teleportation spells and items became very common early in the development of magic, so you still have a great number of isolated areas, magic-wise. The party is currently in a large town dedicated to the goddess of magic/witchcraft so there¡¦s plenty or opportunity here.

This part of the world is on the edge of a large desert and to the SE of jungle, so it¡¦s got some Arabian Nights influence, as well as its own unique flavour due to the fact I live in Brazil. Races available are Human, Halfling and Harg (my own creation, like a half-klingon)

We¡¦ve recently moved the game to a blog site:

http://pbem.nexusseven.com/blog/

It¡¦s nothing that sophisticated, but we have big things in mind ƒº. Check it out!

I allow just about anything if it¡¦s interesting. Send me a character concept and as many concrete stats as possible. We¡¦ll take it from there as I fill you in on the world. If I get more than one reply in the next few days, I¡¦ll have to choose ¡¥the best¡¦. If they are all excellent (very possible based on the guys I have already who I randomly found on these boards) I¡¦ll fall back on first come, first served.

Characters are 50/50 (+ a few everyman) and are young adults just starting on their careers. Documents about religion are given to all, but unless you have a KS, AK, etc. details on things like history and geography will be few.

Interested parties, contact Barry at ursinhos@zaz.com.br

:) :)