Special Endurance Reservoir for Mages

mguarino

Hello All,

I'm trying to work out an idea for Endurance Reservoirs for my game. I have a very detailed view point on the Reservoirs but not sure how to build.

Order of Sovereignty

Lead, Tin, Zinc, Iron, Silver, Adamantine, Copper, Gold, Orichalcum, Loadstone

*The above order is used to determine what happens when one Reservoir come within proximity (1m) of another. In effect a Lead reservoir suspends the function of all other reservoirs. While Tin would negate the function of Zinc, Iron etc.,

(How do you build the above Power???)

Magic Capacity

Each of the above types of materials affect how much endurance the Batter can hold. The Minimum is equal to the casters skill roll in the magic school. Example: Caster has an -18 in magic. He thus can have up to 18 Endurance (at minimum) in a battery. (Silver and Zinc have a multiple of 1.5, Gold is times 2, and Orichalcum is times 3)

(How do you build the above Power???)

Special Effects:

Each of the Metal Types has a special power that happens when charged. Example: A copper Reservoir will negate Electrictal damage on a 1 for 1 basis, that means that the reservoir will expend an equal amount of endurance as it negates electrical damage.

Examples:

The Copper End Reservoir has 18 points of endurance, the caster gets hit for 2 body and 12 stun. The end battery will negate all of the damage but lose 12 endurance in the process.

The Gold End Reservoir has 18 points of endurance, the caster gets hit by a soul stealing spell for 3 body and 9 End, The end batter will engate all fo the damage but loses 9 Endruance in the process.

(What would be the disadvantage value for the extra end expendature?)

Destruction:

The Reservoir if it reaches 0 Endurance is destroyed.

(What would be a fair disadvantage value for the above?

So in short I have no clue as to how to mechanically build these end reservoir's in champoins. So far I've just been adhocking it. However I've started using resource points and I'm trying to find a fair value for these End Reservoirs in the game. Any thoughts would be great.