Summon etc. Questions

Can a Summon be put into a Multipower? Can it lock out the rest of the Multipower? If the Summon is a specific being, and that being is an automaton, and that automaton has the appropriate Psych Lims, will it follow the character without the Amicable Advantage?

When determining how many Active Points a Summon, Follower, Automaton, Vehicle, Base or AI costs, is the cost to the character based upon the number of total points the Summon etc. is built on, or is it based upon the number of points minus the points from Disadvantages it's built on?

1. Can a Summon be put into a Multipower? Yes -- It's a standard power.

2. Can it lock out the rest of the Multipower? Yes -- If you buy it with the Lockout limitation.

If the Summon is a specific being, and that being is an automaton, and that automaton has the appropriate Psych Lims, will it follow the character without the Amicable Advantage? This is a GM's call -- however, I suspect most GM's would likely rule that it's an Advantage (i.e. not a Limitation/Complication) for the summoned being to be friendly to you -- and thus, I'd think most would require the Amicable Advantage.

When determining how many Active Points a Summon, Follower, Automaton, Vehicle, Base or AI costs, is the cost to the character based upon the number of total points the Summon etc. is built on, or is it based upon the number of points minus the points from Disadvantages it's built on? The cost is 1 CP per 5 CP in the being to be Summoned -- including (not excluding) points gained from Disadvantages and Experience Points the being possesses.  Unlike Followers -- the number of points a player with Summon is built on has no bearing on the cost of the Summoned being -- it's always 1 CP per 5 CP in the Summoned being (i.e. never 1 CP per 1 CP).