fantasy hero in October

steph

Hello everyone, I would like for the month of October to start a Fantasy Hero campaign in the world of my creation. 
I would like to make this game via the internet. No platforms only googlehangout and the theater of the mind. 
I would trust the players for the dice but I will sometimes ask your  result on the camera (so cheater be aware  ...... 
What matters to me is the construction of a good story, the role play and the necessary action (a good fight). I prefer to discuss my universe  in a first hangout meeting. But you must know that I use the rules of hero system that make the fight realistic (Hit location, bleeding, long time casting etc etc ..... I love the epic and realism) 

I love a long and good background for the characters. 

I am from Montreal and I would like to do these sessions once a week (4 hours around 8:30 to 12:30) Take contact with me and let talk of your character and a good glass of red wine ...... I am a French Canadian and it happens that my English is fragile. Just tell me I'm too old to get angry.

Steph