Props for your game - Business Cards

Dr. Anomaly

In another thread I posted that I'd had business cards printed up for my hero team as well as for my character's secret identity. It can add a lot of realism (as well as fun) to pull out the team card and hand it to an NPC when you tell them "If you find out anything, let us know" (or whatever).

The place I got them printed is called VistaPrint. They're running one of their periodic specials right now...250 color business cards FREE, just pay the shipping & handling. The s&h is based on how fast you want them...choose the slowest (21 days) and it's just $5.25. Yes, just five and one-quarter dollars! It's a great and very cheap way to add that extra touch to your games!

I've had very good service from them, and at least in my case, my cards have always arrived before the expected date...15 days for an expected 21 days, that sort of thing. If you'd like to give them a try, you can go to VistaPrint and check it out for yourself.

I hope someone else finds this as useful/fun as I have!

One year as a gift for all of us going to GenCon I made business cards that were themed to the individual person. I put their correct name and info on the card, but then added a quote from a character or bit of info on the character. Each had a different picture. I made them in MS Publisher and they gang loved them.

Fun and easy presents for people.

Matthew