Air related powers are not weak! GM will not allow this without checking with Mr Long

Nightmask

Question

1 answer to this question

I'm not sure I understand the question, but I'll give it a shot. ;) If I don't answer what you're asking, please post a follow-up.

As indicated on 5E 187, the GM can choose, as an option, to allow characters to use Telekinesis (TK) to perform Combat or Martial Maneuvers they've paid points for. He can also choose not to do this, or to establish other requirements (e.g., buying Fine Manipulation).

UMA 99 has rules for purchasing Ranged Martial Arts Maneuvers. Assuming your GM uses those rules, which are optional, you could create a "Windfighting" martial arts style specifically for use with your TK.

There are rules for applying Advantages to Martial Maneuvers on UMA 104-05. These rules are strictly optional, so the GM can certainly choose not to use them. Since there are rules for creating Ranged Martial Arts, many GMs prefer to use those instead of letting characters buy the Ranged Advantage for Martial Maneuvers. In any event, if the GM does allow your character to apply Ranged to one or more Martial Maneuverst, you should note that you can't simply buy Ranged for your Martial Arts and have it work with any Maneuver -- you have to buy it individually for each Maneuver.