You can Teleport...

BasilDrag

Question

...but you can't tell him much. :D

A couple of Teleport questions.

1) If I buy Teleport with Megascale, and a Fixed Location, can I 'port to the Fixed Location even if it's less than 1" (howeer far that has been Megascaled to)?

2) I want a character to target a foe, and Teleport him to somewhere far off (up to, say, 10's of kilometers away). Obviously, this will be Teleport, Usable As Attack, and Megascale Range. Now, if the character has to attack HTH, that's all that's needed. However, if the character can Attack someone that's not in touch range, Ranged has to be bought. My question is, how best to do this.

If I pile UAA, MsRange, and Ranged on the Teleport, I have added Ranged to MsRange (which sounds hinky), and I've paid more points for it.

Should I buy UAA as a Naked Advantage, to be used by the Teleport, and take Ranged on the UAA? Or buy the MegaScaled Range as a Naked Advantage, with UAA and Ranged directly on the Teleport?

--

Of course, "Voters do the darnedest things" is always an acceptable answer. Any voter in a reasonably large, reasonably democratic system can relate to that.

1 answer to this question

1. Technically, no. However, the GM can certainly let common sense trump legalistic rules interpretations if that seems appropriate.

2. Just apply Ranged (+1/2) to the power. I don’t see any problem with that; there’s nothing hinky about applying Ranged to a power that allows you to attack someone with a power that sends them a MegaRange away.